Attacked by allied teladi military ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tutia

Attacked by allied teladi military ?

Post by tutia » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 19:04

Hi,

As I am building a complex in Seize Well, where I have a good reputation with Teladi, I am suddenly being attacked by a Teladi military shrike. All other Teladi ships are seen in blue, but this one is red and is pounding my factory.
Does anyone have any idea of why I am all of a sudden attacked by an allied military ? Do I have to strike back and destroy the ship ? But if I do, won't I be seen as an ennemy by all Teladi ?

I am really puzzled by this sudden attack.

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 19:09

What is in the complex? If you are building spacefuel stations they are illegal and will be destroyed.

tutia

Post by tutia » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 19:16

Indeed, I am building spacefuel ... I didn't know it was illegal, since I bought them at a regular shipyard. I've found on the forum a list of illegal wares ...

Thanks for your answer.

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 19:45

Just put them in pirate or unknown sectors and you should be good to go. In TC you can also put them in Terran space and they won't mess with it. Not sure if this is true for AP though.

OniGanon

Post by OniGanon » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 19:48

Also Goner space.

But don't build in Elysium of Light if you're playing AP, as it's a War Sector. Harmony of Perpetuity is fair game.

CBlackrose
x3tc

Post by CBlackrose » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 22:51

I thought Spaceweed and Spacefuel weren't illegal in Teladi space? Or is it just Spaceweed that's okay?

tutia

Post by tutia » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 23:02

Thanks for the tips.
I let the military ships destroy my spacefuel buildings, they're now gone. But the ship targets my mammoth as soon as it enters the sector, even though I don't have anything illegal anymore. Should I do something to make him stop ?

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 23:09

tutia wrote:Thanks for the tips.
I let the military ships destroy my spacefuel buildings, they're now gone. But the ship targets my mammoth as soon as it enters the sector, even though I don't have anything illegal anymore. Should I do something to make him stop ?
Did you comm him and apologize?

tutia

Post by tutia » Sun, 12. Jan 14, 23:52

I didn't know one could apologize ... Anyway it seems to have forgotten me now.
Thanks for your help.

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Mon, 13. Jan 14, 01:40

If you... "bump" into someone or accidentally hit them with a few dozen flail barrages while capturing their boat or anything in between... comm any same race military capital ship captain in sector and apologize. Should turn most of sector back to friendly status :P
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Orion1632
x4

Post by Orion1632 » Mon, 13. Jan 14, 01:54

unless you do what I did last night and drop 6 ranks trying to board and elephant and now I get a "warning your rank is so bad we now will shoot you when you poke your nose into the sector, leave now"

OniGanon

Post by OniGanon » Tue, 14. Jan 14, 14:46

Should also make sure to reset all your ships friend/foe settings from Global Commands.

Thrake
x3ap

Post by Thrake » Tue, 14. Jan 14, 15:24

Sinxar wrote:Just put them in pirate or unknown sectors and you should be good to go. In TC you can also put them in Terran space and they won't mess with it. Not sure if this is true for AP though.
The list can be found in game for each race in the encyclopedia, at the very bottom of the entry for each race.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”