Invincible pirate base( not a plot station)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

wr102ka
x3ap

Invincible pirate base( not a plot station)

Post by wr102ka » Mon, 20. Jan 14, 14:02

:? In my recent game play I found out a pirate base in Bala Gjs Joy is invincible, bunch of authorities' m7s attacking it but the hull is locked on 92%. Also in same game the pbg forge in dannas chance seems have same issue. How to fix this glitch? btw my game is vanilla, ap 3.1[/code]

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 20. Jan 14, 14:23

This was believed fixed in X3AP update 3.1 "Fixes: - Fixed station invincibility bug." It does still crop up now and again though - example.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

wr102ka
x3ap

Post by wr102ka » Mon, 20. Jan 14, 14:51

XD So all I can do is waiting for next patch.. if there is a patch coming

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 22. Jan 14, 00:27

I high doubt there ever will be a new patch coming since all the efforts are going to Rebirth. AP is now considered an 'old' game. Sorry.

As for the pirate base, it's a random thing. There is no pirate base in Bala Gi's Joy at the start of the game, so the one you have is a random respawn, which resulted from a PB being destroyed elsewhere. If it really bugs you, you could install the Cheat Pack available in the S&M forum and simply destroy it. That's about your only option at this point, other than to restart or go back to a save before the pirate base spawned.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”