Save Mod "Argon Easy Start" for X3AP

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Mowen
x3tc

Save Mod "Argon Easy Start" for X3AP

Post by Mowen » Wed, 22. Jan 14, 17:18

Save Mod for X3AP "Argon Easy Start - v1.5":

Mod description:
  • This Mod is based on the start "Argon Nostalgic". The plots are enabled and you can get the rewards (HQ, ships, ...).
  • Your starting sector is Argon Prime.
  • You start with one "M4 Buster" well equiped and one "TS Mercure Prototype" with a very experienced MK3 trader on board (level 24) ready to work for you.
  • The Argon/Boron/Goneur/Paranide/Split/Teladi sectors are revealed and fully explored. The asteroids in those sectors are scanned (type and wealth known).
  • The Terran sectors are neither revealed nor explored.
  • The other sectors (pirates, Yaki, Xenon) are revealed but not explored.
  • Your bank account is 100.000 credits to start the trading.
  • You are friends with the Argon/Boron/Goner/Paranid/Split/Teladi. You are welcome in all their sectors and stations.
  • You are ennemies with the Terrans.
  • The Argon sectors in war (red color on the sectors map) are blacklisted by the MK3 traders (Bonus Pack required). This will prevent MK3 traders go there to do business and to be destroyed.
  • An advanced satellite is placed in the centre of each Argon sector. By using the "Satellite Early Warning Network" (Bonus Pack required), you will be informed of the presence of any ennemy ships in the Argon sectors. Feel free to play as the police and increase your reputation with the Argons.
How to start:
  • The first thing to do: put your MK3 trader to work (Local/Universe trading). It will increase your income and reputation.
  • Using your M4, you are free to do combat missions (assasinat and station defenses), to track Terran ships, to retrieve dropped wares in the war sectors, to play as the police in the Argon sectors, ...
  • As soon as you get some million credits: build your first factory, use the stock exchange, add another MK3 traders to your fleet, replace your personal Buster by a more advanced ship, ...
Installation:
  • Required: X3 Albion Prelude v3.0 or later + Bonus Pack v5.1.00. No other scripts are necessary but you can use your favorite scripts if you wish.
  • Make a backup of your existing X3AP save files (.sav files located in "My Documents\Egosoft\X3AP\save").
  • Remove all .sav files from the X3AP save folder.
  • Download and extract the save file (file X01.sav) from the mod and copy it to the X3AP save folder.
  • Run X3AP and load the save. Enjoy the game !
Download here: X3AP-ArgonEasyStart-v1.5

Link to the French version

Sorry for my English, not so good :wink:
J'ai du me pencher de trop près sur le chaos de l'univers, j'ai tout pris dans la tronche. :-)

Mowen
x3tc

Post by Mowen » Wed, 22. Jan 14, 17:19

A small mod for those who want to restart a X3AP game without the need to re-explore all the map.

Enjoy it ! :)
J'ai du me pencher de trop près sur le chaos de l'univers, j'ai tout pris dans la tronche. :-)

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sat, 25. Jan 14, 21:21

That's very nice :)

I'd suggest one other suggestion for users: gnasirator's Trading Software Mk3 bug-fixing update found here.

The Blacklist function in the Bonus Pack is apparently bugged such that if the Mk3 trader fails to complete a planned trade, it won't refer to the Blacklist when planning its revised route. gnasirator's update fixes that bug and makes some other tweak.
Last edited by Sparky Sparkycorp on Sun, 26. Jan 14, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.

Mowen
x3tc

Post by Mowen » Sun, 26. Jan 14, 00:23

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:That's very nice :)

I'd suggest one other suggestion for users: gnasirator's Trading Software Mk3 bug-fixing update found here.

The Blacklist function in the Bonus Pack is apparently bugged such that if the Mk3 trader fails to complete a planned trade, it won't refer to the Blacklist when planning its revised route. gnasirator's update that fixes that bug and makes some other tweak.
Thanks for your reply and for the suggestion. :)

Mowen
x3tc

Post by Mowen » Fri, 8. Aug 14, 06:35

Last edited by Mowen on Tue, 7. Jun 16, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 8. Aug 14, 10:01

Please do not bump your own thread, just for the purpose of bringing it up in the forum view. If you do want to make sure that everyone can easily find your topic, have it added to the Community Scripts and Download Library via the submissions topic (please see the submission rules).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”