boron stockmarket

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

yamasakidave13
x4

boron stockmarket

Post by yamasakidave13 » Wed, 5. Feb 14, 12:41

hi all i have done quite well on the teladi stockmarket so whe i got to ocean of fantasy i tried the boron one BBBIG mistake i couldnt believe my luck when 5 comodditys were 175 + in the red so i bought then waited for them to change . its been 3 days so far and they aint moved got some few millions tied up in them so i guess i'll just keep waiting
do unto others

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Wed, 5. Feb 14, 13:59

I don't see a question, but the stock market indices are based on a fake "supply and demand" that's calculated behind the scenes. Teladi markets tend to be in the 50's with frequent trips up and down. Boron markets tend to stay at 200 with a few trips down to 80, which happen pretty fast so you could miss it if you're not watching. Not sure which race stays at 0 mostly, but there is one. Yaki often don't have anything in between, some of their stocks are at 0 others at 200 permanently (because there is no trade traffic in their sectors).

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”