Started the HUB plot whilst playing AP and then this.......

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

stavros
x4

Started the HUB plot whilst playing AP and then this.......

Post by stavros » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:05

Ok so I started the HUB plot whilst playing AP and I've been asked to deliver some garbage to a station in Queens Harbour.

No problem.

However, when I undock from the HUB, it has turned red and my ships have started attacking it as they see it as an enemy.

Should it be red atm???
He who fires the first shot, admits he has lost the argument

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:08

No it shouldn't be red. Broadcast your global friend foe settings (making sure boron are friends) to all your properties before something crazy happens.

stavros
x4

Post by stavros » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:10

I have now picked up the cleaning robots to take back to the HUB but I cant dock with it because of it being red.

Can anyone help me with this??

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:12

stavros wrote:I have now picked up the cleaning robots to take back to the HUB but I cant dock with it because of it being red.

Can anyone help me with this??
If you continued the game after you shot the hub you will need to get a hacking mission for it.

stavros
x4

Post by stavros » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:12

I've changed my global command settings so that the boron are friends to me and i've even done the same with the xenon (seeing as it is a xenon station afterall) but to no avail.

It will not let me dock there.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:18

Assuming you have an autosave from when you docked prior to the redness, load it and see if you can prevent it turning foe before undocking.

stavros
x4

Post by stavros » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:18

I didnt actually do the shooting, my followers did that as the HUB was red to me as soon as I un-docked.

Now I'm back in the unknown sector where the HUB is and I have commed the station and got to talk to someone. I was able to tell them that I couldnt deliver the cleaning robots. All they say is "We are not amused".

Well neither am I.

Guess I'm going to have to look for that station hack somewhere.

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 20:20

What were you flying when this happened? Is it possible you hit the hub when undocking in an incompatible capital (such as the Ryu)?

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Thu, 13. Feb 14, 21:53

Is it still Listed in your properties menu or had you not got that far.
personaly I would order one of your ships to dock the hub then have the ship , Change ship and have the ship you were on undock and fly to a nearby point using the auto pillock.

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Sat, 15. Feb 14, 06:01

Either reload and make sure your global FF settings are proper. Or just install cheat pack and change stations relationship or fix sector or change boron rep or... mmm... thats all I think.

Best thing to do when odd things happen is to see if you can figure out why it happened and then reload and make sure you don't do it again. In short reloading is your friend.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”