X3 TC Complex calculator for Android

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

non3ify

X3 TC Complex calculator for Android

Post by non3ify » Sat, 15. Feb 14, 16:18

Hey guys,

I was late to the X games and started playing x3tc for quite some time now.

I became hooked playing it so much I decided to make an android app for the complex calc. that I have seen around, now that I have sort of lost interest in playing X3 I have decided not to finish the app and have moved on to something else. The App is uncompleted but is a working calc. bar a few extras and screen sizes. It is also not too pretty to look at but with a little work it can be complete and released.

I thought instead of letting it die, I would post it here if anyone was interested in completing it, or if anyone wanted to download it and run it on their phone in its current state (its the source only and needs to be compiled to run).

If you do finish it and post it on the android store I ask that you put it up for free.

Thanks.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/4 ... e-zip.html

Orfevs
x3tc

Post by Orfevs » Sat, 15. Feb 14, 19:26

I've always wanted to try making an android app, but never quite got there, so I thank you for this. It's a good starting point.

Can't say I'll get as far as releasing anything, but if that should happen (although I'm pretty sure someone will beat me to it.), then rest assured. It's an X community item. Of course it should be free.

- Orf
TCAN TC/AP Artificial Life, Menudriven Automated Ship/Station Namer
Spex: i7 4790K@4Ghz 16Gb DDR3 GTX970Strix(4Gb)
X:R 454 Hours. 15 hours unmodded.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”