can't download bonus packages

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kira1000
x3tc

can't download bonus packages

Post by kira1000 » Tue, 18. Feb 14, 23:31

Hello, anyone know why the downloadable bonus packages are unselectable for me? I have the games registered on my profile but there is no option to download on the downloads page. sorry if this is in the wrong forum, any help is appreciated.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 19. Feb 14, 00:21

[moved to the main X-Trilogy forum]

What do you mean when you say "unselectable"? You should be able to click on the 'download' tab at the bottom of each selection. If you see the planet with 'Downloads' over it, you need to select the proper game from the menu on the sidebar, and under that, select 'bonus material'. Do you see any of what I described?
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

kira1000
x3tc

Post by kira1000 » Wed, 19. Feb 14, 00:53

I can get to the downloads section and to the file in question, but I do not see any "download" button. here is the order of options I click on to get to them from the home page: downloads -> X3: Terran Conflict -> Bonus Material, I can see the package but no download link, same as the manual and all other bonus materials on the main egosoft site. Perhaps they were removed for some reason or something else is blocking me from seeing the download button.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 19. Feb 14, 01:09

I did in the order you linked. The centre page then has a list of all bonus material
at the bottom of each section there is a line across the page with a box attached that says >>>Download
click on that and you should get the download.

kira1000
x3tc

Post by kira1000 » Wed, 19. Feb 14, 01:43

welll that is a weird glitch, turns out the box is there, just invisible unless I move my mouse over it. thanks for your help

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 19. Feb 14, 01:47

Sounds like a graphic issue with your browser. Which one are you using?
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

kira1000
x3tc

Post by kira1000 » Wed, 19. Feb 14, 01:58

I use google chrome, I personally think it is thanks to my 3G internet being capped.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”