scifi mashup

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

insertname
x3ap

scifi mashup

Post by insertname » Wed, 19. Feb 14, 23:58

nm
Last edited by insertname on Sat, 22. Feb 14, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

zanzal
x3tc

Post by zanzal » Thu, 20. Feb 14, 02:36

How many plots did you complete before you lost interest and why did you lose interest?

Identify what was missing from your vanilla playthrough and determine what you wanted out of your next X experience - that is the way I pick my mods.

The BSG mod sounds interesting to me, but I have no time to check it out right now. Not sure if there are any complete StarWars or StarTrek mods, but I am fairly certain someone made a B5 one for TC a long time ago. It might be worth looking at. Also, you could apply to play test for Litcube's Universe, though Litcube may have some requirements you have to meet to become a play tester. If you are wanting something closer to Vanilla XRM is a good choice.

insertname
x3ap

Post by insertname » Thu, 20. Feb 14, 02:45

thanks for the reply,

Its not that I lost interest more so to may things on my plate and something had to give.

Ill for litcube and see what that is about.

I have XRM downloaded, yet to install though. I tried xtc for a bit however I wanted to see the regular game (+any pertinent enhancements) so I reinstalled for XRM ( good call on that one :] )

thanks again

insertname
x3ap

Post by insertname » Sat, 22. Feb 14, 01:27

topic dead? too noobish? ah nm Ill just figure it out. I was hoping for a little coaching. thanks to those who replied.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Feb 14, 11:10

I was hoping for a little coaching.
Then you shouldn't have deleted your first post after two days. Your answer to zanzal's post doesn't contain any new questions, which suggests that your initial question was sufficiently answered. The absence of posts by other forum users suggests that they thought the same or that your questions were simply so specific that not a lot of forum users know the answer.
In any way, since you deleted your initial post, it's impossible to give you any further advice now, which is why I'm closing this topic. If you have further questions or need advice, I suggest you create a new topic or ask directly in the script's or mod's thread you have a question about.

*closed*

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”