TCAP or Regular AP Plots for BSG mod? Opinions?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

YorkRoss
x4

TCAP or Regular AP Plots for BSG mod? Opinions?

Post by YorkRoss » Thu, 20. Feb 14, 01:48

Hi all! Not sure where to post this exactly, but here goes!

I'm debating with myself whether or not to use TC/AP - IEX for my installation which also has the X3AP BSG mod or just play with the original AP plots. :?

I'm trying to figure out which plots fit in to the mod better(Which plots would provide a better story for the colonial ragtag fleet?) as I'm also debating whether or not to create a Non-DID story in the "Creative Universe" section and run that until the release of the BSG: Terra Incognita mod, using mods such as LIFE, CODEA, Pirate Guild, Yaki Armada, Improved Races 2.0, Improved Khaak and ADAMS - ITT, etc. in order to help create a more "lively" X-Universe to help inspire the story. :D

With the TC/AP mod i can have "All of this has happened before" point but I would be a "slave" to the TC plots until the HUB plot. However, the TC plots, I feel, are alot more immersive than the AP plots somehow as in BSG mod terms, it helps the Colonial Fleet adjust to their new surroundings a bit more comfortably rather than just plopping them in the middle of another war. With the normal AP plotline it is shorter and allows me to get to "FreeForm" part for the Colonials much faster. But it might be a bit..."rushed" for the fleet.

Opinions? :wink:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”