Pilot Transfer Help

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

sfairbrass1

Pilot Transfer Help

Post by sfairbrass1 » Sun, 2. Mar 14, 22:46

Hello. I am struggling with this in X3 TC. I have bought my new ship, both ships are in space with no orders. Both have special command software. Both are in the same sector. I go to the special command software menu in either ship, and there is no option for transferring pilots? Tearing my hair out! Thanks for any help!

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Mon, 3. Mar 14, 07:00

sfair,

I have the same issue sometimes. I don't know why this happens. If you're trying to switch pilots for CAG or CLS reasons, though, you can move them with both ships docked through the CAG or CLS interface. If you're moving them for another reason, I'm not sure if you'll be able to.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Mon, 3. Mar 14, 12:35

Or you use a Personal-Transporter.
Just fly in 5km range and get the pilots out of their cockpits and then transfer
to the right ship.
You need a transporter device for this.

sfairbrass1

Post by sfairbrass1 » Mon, 3. Mar 14, 14:07

Thanks for the replies. I found a command to 'transfer pilots' when both ships were docked at same station. Not sure you even need the spec command software. Downloading the bonus pack seems to add the command to spec command software also - knew this was a fix for reunion, did not realise it helped here also...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”