[X2] Mission giver says my rank is too low?!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

chrismokvack
x4

[X2] Mission giver says my rank is too low?!

Post by chrismokvack » Sat, 8. Mar 14, 15:36

I've had supreme veteran as fighter rank for quite a while and done lots of assassination missions but now all of a suddan nobody will let me do missions any longer, claiming supreme veteran rank or ace of aces 1st grade rank is needed. It was ages since I was Ace of Aces 1st grade. Whats going on?!

Tabs
x3ap

Post by Tabs » Sat, 8. Mar 14, 20:22

That's just the way it is. One of the most annoying things about X2 and X3R for me were that there were always missions displayed which were above your rank.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 8. Mar 14, 21:48

Tabs wrote:That's just the way it is. One of the most annoying things about X2 and X3R for me were that there were always missions displayed which were above your rank.
The point he's making is that those missions are NOT above his rank--the only rank above Supreme Veteran is X-Treme, so a mission requiring Ace of Aces 1st Grade should be fine.

chrismokvack
x4

Post by chrismokvack » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 07:15

I tried reloading from an earlier save and then I could get assassination missions, so I guess some kind of bug has occured during the last hours. But gee, I've done so many things which I don't want to be undone. Really don't want to continue playing from the earlier save. :(

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”