Can't Download X3AP All in one bonus pack

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

sadewolf
x2

Can't Download X3AP All in one bonus pack

Post by sadewolf » Tue, 18. Mar 14, 20:02

I'm trying to download the X³AP All In One Bonus Package (v5.1.0) from https://www.egosoft.com/download/x3ap/b ... wnload=561

The download won't start and I just keep getting an error. Is there a different link to get it from?

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Wed, 19. Mar 14, 08:35

I don't know if there is a different address for the bonus pack, but you can find the latest versions of all the bonus pack tools at a site linked in my signature.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 09:31

The Download works fine for me. What does the error message say?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

sadewolf
x2

Post by sadewolf » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 21:01

I was able to find most of the items in the bonus pack from Sparky. Thanks.

When I try to download in Chrome I get a Failed - network error message. In Firefox I just get a failed message, when I retry the download a handful of times in Firefox it eventually downloads something but then when I open it it says the file is corrupt.

I'm not having any other internet issues with any other sites.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”