Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

bombaldil
x3ap

Post by bombaldil » Thu, 1. Jun 17, 17:57

What is the exact specific question you are asking?[

Is it normal that all Equipment Docks in my universe are pretty much full?
There's nowhere to sell my goodies.
I think that is why my SA's couldn't sell anything.

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Thu, 1. Jun 17, 18:02

The docks will consume them at a slow rate. Diversify your portfolio.

bombaldil
x3ap

Post by bombaldil » Thu, 1. Jun 17, 18:31

From what is see there is no way I can sell my mass drivers. I am using Scorp map and all equipment docks are full all the time. They got everything 100%, I mean whatever they are selling, it's there...full stock.
Perhaps my game is bugged. I tried SETA but nothing is changing.

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Thu, 1. Jun 17, 18:51

Oh. Well that is odd.

cidhk38
x4

SETA drop

Post by cidhk38 » Sat, 3. Jun 17, 10:44

Hi everyone,

It is my second run with LU and I'm experiencing a SETA problem for the first time. it's always slowing down to 200, I need to restart SETA every 5 seconds or so to keep tha 1000% going.

I'm running LU 1.7 + revelation plus, sat monitoring, spacedust restored, mk3 reloaded, gold hui.

I tried run x missions and phanon plus, but I had a problem with phanon, so I reinstalled LU and just the mods specified above.

Here is my save:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sy1yk95ikc5w ... viXSa?dl=0

Thank you for your help!

Darneoc
x3ap

Post by Darneoc » Sun, 4. Jun 17, 01:01

The way understand it when a ship is equipped as an explorer and loaded with adv satellites, you only give the deploy command after configuring it and the ship will place the satellites in a sector and move to a new sector and place satellites according to configuration. Except mine only fly around the same sector placing a f***load of adv satellites. Am I missing something or am I just newb?

GrievousBHArm

Station Commands missing. Any advice?

Post by GrievousBHArm » Sun, 4. Jun 17, 01:56

Hi Guys,

I've been loving the Litcubes mod but lately as I'm just starting to break out of the struggle zone I'm find the whole thing starting to develop some annoying problems. I'm struggling with the thought of converting back to the vanilla game :( :(
First my UT's stopped auto jumping so I checked the forums and the advice was to install a new copy of the game which I did and all good the traders assigned to my mines started jumping again. But after that now when I go to the station commands the administration and ( I think its trade barrier ) commands are missing. I now have no way to set the mines money transfer limits etc. Even after another full fresh copy re-install, the advanced station commands in the console are missing. Any advice guys??

I've searched the forum and haven't spotted any problems that relate to this issue so I'm praying for an easy/simple fix.... :?

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Sun, 4. Jun 17, 04:12

Darneoc wrote:The way understand it when a ship is equipped as an explorer and loaded with adv satellites, you only give the deploy command after configuring it and the ship will place the satellites in a sector and move to a new sector and place satellites according to configuration. Except mine only fly around the same sector placing a f***load of adv satellites. Am I missing something or am I just newb?
Did you change the configuration from box to single? Otherwise it will dump eight satellites in each sector before moving on to the next one.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Darneoc
x3ap

Post by Darneoc » Sun, 4. Jun 17, 09:54

Thanks for the reply but found the problem, previously used universe explorer, installed with plugin manager, when removed left some files, it was interfering with LU, doing my clean install now.
*edit* All my life didn't read the instructions and most of the time left looking like and idiot :oops:

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Sun, 4. Jun 17, 22:21

Litcube's Universe is a Mower Simulator.

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Sun, 4. Jun 17, 22:22

lol

birthofgenesis

Post by birthofgenesis » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 00:05

Not sure if I missed a step but after the installation I am not getting the Litcube splash screen game start. Where did I make the mistake? It is a clean install. Untouched.

EDIT: Nevermind. :)

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Fri, 9. Jun 17, 19:03

Is LU 1.7.2 overwriting fixes or reintroducing bugs from X3:AP 3.2?

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Fri, 9. Jun 17, 19:51

BlackArchon wrote:Is LU 1.7.2 overwriting fixes or reintroducing bugs from X3:AP 3.2?
Of course. Only game executable based fixes from patches past 2.5.3-ish (limited amount from 3.0) are in LU. MSCI/MD/KC changes past then haven't been integrated (including controller support).
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Fri, 9. Jun 17, 20:01

Jack08 wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:Is LU 1.7.2 overwriting fixes or reintroducing bugs from X3:AP 3.2?
Of course. Only game executable based fixes from patches past 2.5.3-ish (limited amount from 3.0) are in LU. MSCI/MD/KC changes past then haven't been integrated (including controller support).
And do you plan to reintegrate Egosoft's AP 3.2 fixes to a future LU version? ;)

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Fri, 9. Jun 17, 22:34

BlackArchon wrote:And do you plan to reintegrate Egosoft's AP 3.2 fixes to a future LU version? ;)
Which of these bugs still exist in LU?

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Fri, 9. Jun 17, 22:54

Litcube wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:And do you plan to reintegrate Egosoft's AP 3.2 fixes to a future LU version? ;)
Which of these bugs still exist in LU?
"Fixed mission-related memory leaks and performance issues. " - This issue from the latest AP 3.2 patch seems to be solved in LU by disabling the problematic missions entirely. If I remember correctly, this should be the protect-convoy-mission and another one which I forgot about. Since these mission types are now fixed, perhaps you could re-enabling them in LU?

"Fixed missions in Pirate or Yaki space not selecting correct enemies" - While I don't know exactly what this means, I suspect it fixes the bug that when you are on a Xenon patrol mission through pirate space, the game will spawn Xenon ships, and then wants you to go to the next sector without waiting for the destruction of all Xenon forces. I had this bug definitely also in LU. Or did I misunderstand this change log line?

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Fri, 9. Jun 17, 22:57

If it's just a matter of moving a file over, I'd probably do it. Sounds like a director based mission issue, which I've never really been too keen on fixing in the past. I've always wanted to replace the system entirely.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Sat, 10. Jun 17, 14:35

Xenon_Slayer has confirmed that this is exactly the bug they fixed: https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 15#4663815

If you could get this bugfix ported to the next LU version, I would really appreciate it. This bug annoyed me quite a bit: A bunch of Xenon ships jumped to a pirate sector on a Xenon patrol mission, and the game tells me basically "go to the next sector, nothing to do here". :)

ShadowRouge

Post by ShadowRouge » Sun, 11. Jun 17, 03:16

Hello loving this mod first if all, but here's my issue my station agents won't sell the products I have in my SCH even tho the parameters r 0 import and 80% export . So my products sit there until I manually do the sell command, any help :?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”