Another Goner plot issue in X3TC...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

zethril
x3tc

Another Goner plot issue in X3TC...

Post by zethril » Tue, 6. May 14, 20:58

I have searched all over the forums and have not found anyone else that had this happen. I did the humble Argon start. I have finished the Terran plot and have been playing for a long while. I went to Elysium but there is no Ozias to be found. The partial temple is there and Rimes Fact M Alpha. There is an Argon Centaur flying around but nothing else. I sent a scout to map sector for 1000KM and no Oziaz. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Tue, 6. May 14, 21:53

The Ozias frequently wanders far off the visual map when you pull up the sector map and even zooming out. It is a big ship though and visible from far beyond scanner range, so maybe looking will help find it?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Another Goner plot issue in X3TC...

Post by Nanook » Tue, 6. May 14, 23:20

zethril wrote:...I sent a scout to map sector for 1000KM and no Oziaz. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Doesn't mean it's not there. Automated scouts won't flag ships they find, so you'll only see it this way if you're watching the sector when the Ozias briefly comes into scanner range of your scout. Your best bet is to follow ancienthighway's suggestion and use the old Mark I Eyeball. :wink:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

zethril
x3tc

Post by zethril » Tue, 13. May 14, 17:50

I finally found it thanks. I flew off the map and it appeared. Not the easiest way to do it but that's how it happened. Thanks guys!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”