Breaking the Xenon Graveyard Mission [BIG SPOILERS IN HERE]

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

defiler606

Breaking the Xenon Graveyard Mission [BIG SPOILERS IN HERE]

Post by defiler606 » Wed, 14. May 14, 19:46

Why bring a knife to a knife figth when you can you bring your own task group. Below is the instructions on how to maximize and reduce the difficulty of the Xenon graveyard mission.

1) Acquire the Acinonyx and equip it with a docking computer. Transfer yourself to another ship and remote command the acinonyx to jump to Lost Order.

2) Bring your own task group all docked into a carrier. While you can bring any ship that can dock an the Acinonyx, ships that can dock an M8 are recommended. That being said the Kyoto is most highly recommended. The best setup for me is a Kyoto with full frontal PSP and SSC everywhere else with an M8 for dealing with capitals, a TS for missiles, my overtuned hyperion and an M6 for fighter defense. Don't forget to bring 3 200mj shields, 12 HEPT's and 6 PAC and store inyour TS.

3) Jump your carrier to lost order and order your acinonyx to fly within 5 km of it. Transfer yourself onto the Acinonyx and immediately dock with your carrier.

Notes:

The game script is designed to transport you and the ship you are currently on to the Xenon graveyard thus as soon as you get on board the acinonyx and it docks to the carrier you will take the carrier and everything on board with you.

The Kyoto is the most recommended ship to bring because a bug can occur where your detector will not work on the acinonyx but will work when you transfer to your other ships. Just imagine trying to pick up your jump components using the Aran. The valhalla, while powerful and faster than the Aran is too big and tends to get stuck due to the large amount of ship debris in the graveyard.

If you bring your overtuned hyperion and use it to pick up the rudder optimizations and engie tunings you can further over tune it. My hyperion runs at just under 300 right now.

There you go have fun!!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”