X3 AP | Mobiler Bergbau, Asteroiden automatisch zerkleinern?

Allgemeine Diskussionen rund um X-BTF, X-Tension, X²: Die Bedrohung, X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict und X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderatoren für Deutsches X-Forum

EdenAlliance
x3tc

X3 AP | Mobiler Bergbau, Asteroiden automatisch zerkleinern?

Post by EdenAlliance » Thu, 15. May 14, 17:38

Hallo zusammen,

mit meiner großangelegten Bergbauoperation in Fortwährende Sünde (Ziel: ein gewisses Mineral mit N) scheine ich einen ziemlichen Fehler gemacht zu haben. Konkret habe ich einen 7er und einen 5er Asteroiden mit MBS zerlegt, jeweils vier Erweiterte Sateliten um die Trümmerfelder pooitioniert und je zehn vollausgerüstete, bewaffnete Mistral Superfrachter mit voll aufgestocktem Laderaum hingestickt und nach einigem manuellen Zerkleinern über Kommando > Spezial > Sammle Mineralien in Sektor aufgefordert zu Schürfen. Jede der beiden Schürfstellen habe ich mit einem Zentauer als Sektorensicherung abgesichert.

Das war mir natürlich noch nicht genug und ich dachte, wenn schon ordentlich kassieren, dann auch vorher richtig investieren. Also habe ich ein eigenes Ausrüstungsdock neben eines der Trümmerfelder gesetzt, als Bergbaubasis und Dockingstation für meinen Mammut TL, bzw. zum Umladen und Verschiffen. Ging auch alles bis zu dem Punkt gut, als ich das erste mal verkauft habe ... auf einen Schlag gut 100 Mio, ein schöner Start also.

Kurz danach schienen die Vorkommen dann leider erschöpft und jetzt schwirren in den Trümmerfeldern nur noch reichlich mittlere Asteroiden herum, die sich mit dem BKE in je drei sammelbare Brocken zerkleinern lassen. Das geht leider nur so derart langsam, dass die Schürfer schon alles aufgesammelt haben bevor man beim nächsten Brocken ist. Zudem habe ich das Gefühl, dass mein Vorkommen bald erschöpft ist. Scheint also eine richtige Fehlinvestitiion gewesen zu sein. Bei TC hätte das geklappt aber anscheinend wurde hier mal wieder verschlimmbessert. Möglicherweise klumpen die Brocken auch gleich wieder zusammen, dabei hat mein Rechner nicht annährend die maximale Auslastung mit X3 AP erreicht. Jedenfalls kann ich OOS sehen, wie die Mistral an einer Stelle herumkurven aber der Frauchtraum füllt sich nicht weiter. Springe ich IS beginnen die Mistral allesamt zu einem entfernten Punkt zu fliegen.

Wann kann ich tun? Wann spawnt ein neuer Asteroid? Was muss ich dafür tun? Gibt es keinen Mineraliensprengmeister mehr wie in X3 R? Wie lassen sich nun automatisiert Mineralien zerkleinern. Warum lässt sich bei mobilem Bergbau nicht einfach Nividium auswählen... wenn man den Asteroiden gescannt hat hat das doch keinen Witz? Wie lässt sich meine Investition retten? Würde das Siliziumschürfen Sinn machen (Also auch gekaperte Terraner oder Yaki TLs vollladen und verticken?)?

Danke für eure Antworten
EA

EdenAlliance
x3tc

Post by EdenAlliance » Thu, 15. May 14, 17:42

My bad, as can be seen, I posted in the wrong forum section. Could a mod be so kind and move my topic (German General Discussion)?

Thanks in advance!
EA

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Thu, 15. May 14, 18:02

I heard german forums are a bit less popular. So just toss us a translation to the side and no need to move it anywhere.

Anyhooo... since I don't speak german if I misunderstood anything blame google translator.

If your asteroids aren't re-spawning fast enough in AP... try setting up 2 locations. Do the same set up and put equipment dock as storage dump then once one location is exhausted move your fleet to the other one. Once that one is exhausted you can go back to your original spot.

I didn't really understand what you were mining but going by perpetual sin and "N" I'm guessing nividium. Another good place would be the 4 sectors around Ceo's Wellspring: Spires of Illusion, Ceo's Wellspring, Cathedral of Xaar, Guiding Star and Twisted skies(but its not connected by a gate to Ceo's Wellspring like the other 3.

If you make the same set up you did in Ceo I doubt you will run out of nividium rocks.

Xenon sector 534 and adjacent Unknown sector have a lot of nividium but you will have to suppress xenon while mining so i don't really recommend bothering with that.

And last but not least is player owned sector which can be connected to any other nividum rich asteroids for even bigger operation.

Also, if you have access to aran I would highly recommend using arans as storage instead of equipment dock. If you do not have aran then equipment dock does the job but you can't stick it really close to mining operation and it doesn't move. Another personal suggestion is to use springblossoms if instead of TS ships... especially if your mining operation is across few sectors. Their speed makes things so much more consistent.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

EdenAlliance
x3tc

Post by EdenAlliance » Thu, 15. May 14, 18:41

Hey hisazul,

thanks for your answers. Seems, google translate did a quite good job. As you said, I was planning to mine Nividium in perpetual sin on a large scale and therefore ordered 10 Mistral superfreighter to each of the two expanses of rubble. Each location is also secured by a zentaur sector guard and marked with four extended satelites each. While earlier thinking "earning a lot means investing a lot before", I bought an equipment dock and placed it next to on of the mining claims.

The freighters are currently running on Special commands > Collect minerals in sector... which worked good until the deposits seem to have been exhausted during the last ingame hours. Theres still some debris flying around, mainly the smaller asteroids which can be crushed into three collectible ore boulders each. I tried to crush all of those but it needs a loot of time and I can't get rid of the feeling that they start to ''fuse'' once I leave the sector (This shouldn't happen since my PC has no problems on running more debris). Both Mistral groups are meanwhile curving on the same spot while their cargo holds won't fill up. This behaviour can be obersved when OOS. Jumping IS, I can watch both mining fleets flying to a distant position.

While I never experienced such a stupid situation before in X3 Terran Conflict, it seems to be rather common in X3 Albion Prelude. Therefore my questions are: How long does it take asteroids to respawn? Will I have to clear all debris before? Is the demolition expert from X3 Reunion no longer avaiable? Is there any other way to automatically crush larger asteroids into colelctible boulders pieces? How would you save my investments? Collecting silicon instead, filling it into captured Terran & Yaki TLs and trade them at shipyards? Any way to move my equipment dock which I'd like to have in a more busy and bustling sector?

Thanks in advance, guys!

Regarding hisazuls answer:

Sounds like a good idea to move on to a new sector. What's your recommendation to start? Which of the four sectors would be a good start-up? As you already mentioned: I'd prefer a non-Xenon sctor for mining operations (:

And as stated above: I'm not sure whether I have to clean all Perpetual Sin mini asteroids before a new one can spawn?

If something is still missing or unclear, don't hesitate to ask me (:

EdenAlliance
x3tc

Post by EdenAlliance » Fri, 16. May 14, 14:22

hisazul wrote:To "my" knowledge asteroids respawn anywhere from few days time to a week+. But they do respawn. Only exception is when a mining station was build on asteroid and later destroyed in that case asteroid is gone forever and will not respawn. It's due to asteroid being replaced by a station rather then destroyed.
Small rocks, the ones that don't show up on map do not respawn as far as I know. But broken asteroid chunks do not prevent respawning.

UFJD sectors on top of spawning tuning crates, xenon, space flies and 1 time aran offer also spawn asteroids which include nividium but I do not recall maximum yields, oddly enough UFJD sectors do not spawn ice asteroids... go figure.

As for where I think the best place to base your nividium mining I guess CEO's Wellspring. Sector has 3 adjacent sectors north, west and east and all 3 also have nividium. So basically you have A LOT of it to collect.

As for salvaging deployed operation... well... you can just leave ships doing mobile mining for silicon or ore. While the command doesn't deal with nividium it works fine with silicon and ore. Nividium mining isn't per say needed past making money. Nividium itself isn't needed or used for anything... hell there are only 2 ways to sell it and the only station that actually buys it... buys very little. So you make it fill ships and sell ships. Or play stock exchange.

But equipment dock in vanilla game is basically a storage station that stores a specific amount of each ware with inifnite cargo hold. So it can be used for some later endeavor. Something like build a big complex and use eq dock as selling point so npcs can't buy too much stuff and leave nothing to you.
Thanks mate, I'll go and check that part of the sectormap.

Wherefore would you need ice asteroids? Playing as Terran? Whereelse can you find them?

And as mentioned, Nividium mining is for profittzzzz, nothing else :D

Kind regards

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 16. May 14, 16:21

Dies hier das deutsche Forum. Wenn ihr auf Englisch diskutieren möchtet, dann tut dies bitte im englischen X Trilogy Universe Forum, wo sich das gleiche Thema nun ja auch befindet. Da wir die gleiche Diskussion sicherlich nicht gleichzeitg in zwei unterschiedlichen Foren führen müssen, schließe ich hier ab.

***geschlossen***

PS: Normalerweise hätte ich die Beiträge aus diesem Thema ins andere mit eingefügt. Da die Forensoftware die Beiträge aber nur nach Erstellungszeit/datum sortiert, würde das nur zu einem großen Durcheinander führen.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Trilogie Universum”