Mouse confine

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Kakistos153
x4

Mouse confine

Post by Kakistos153 » Sat, 24. May 14, 00:07

First off I know pretty much every question anyone could ever ask about this game has been answered somewhere but I've been searching for about an hour now and haven't found anything that addresses my problem.

I play on a computer with 2 monitors attached. I usually watch movies or TV shows on the second screen. My problem is that when I do that my mouse moves into the second screen and if I click it changes focus and minimizes the game.

Then, when I tab back into the game I have the double cursor problem which is also annoying as hell and i could use a fix for that too as that happens every time i alt+tab.

Well. that should cover it. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to get back into a super long haul game of X3 but won't at all if this isn't fixed.[/u]

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 24. May 14, 15:15

I don't think the mouse and second screen situation has changed since X3:Reunion - sorry.

As to the two cursors after Alt/Tab or minimise, I personally don't see that (in X games) but some others do. I have no solution for that issue either, sorry again.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Kakistos153
x4

Post by Kakistos153 » Sat, 24. May 14, 17:46

Bleh, no problem. Thanks for the quick reply. The cursor problem could be related to the second screen too I guess. I'll just have to set something creative up with my laptop and second screen.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”