Request: Ship mod packs bundle for AP

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kowloons

Request: Ship mod packs bundle for AP

Post by kowloons » Fri, 30. May 14, 13:46

in X3 Rebalance mod it features 200+ ships which is a collection of ship mods added into XRM. What i'm requesting is basically XRM with just the new ships.

as much as i want to just play XRM i can't handle the 6x SETA limit.

i tried to bundle ship mods myself but my game ended up being bugged (a part of the ship's model is blocking the view).

also, this is my first post. If i violated any rules please do let me know :).

Thanks in advance

Aeshi
x3tc

Post by Aeshi » Fri, 30. May 14, 15:58

Most of the new ships in XRM are from Cadius's X-Tra Ship pack. So just download that

The only ships that are in XRM but not the X-Tra pack are the "Mk I" ships (which are the old versions from X2.) There might be a mod that adds those too, but if there is I've never found it.

vukica
x4

Post by vukica » Fri, 30. May 14, 16:06

Aeshi wrote:Most of the new ships in XRM are from Cadius's X-Tra Ship pack. So just download that

The only ships that are in XRM but not the X-Tra pack are the "Mk I" ships (which are the old versions from X2.) There might be a mod that adds those too, but if there is I've never found it.
use the library luke! http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216690

this is the mod.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=246116

but you can't use both, as is---

some modding is required.
Split say NEED MORE FIREPOWER!!

kowloons

Post by kowloons » Fri, 30. May 14, 16:09

vukica wrote:
Aeshi wrote:Most of the new ships in XRM are from Cadius's X-Tra Ship pack. So just download that

some modding is required.
my problem exactly

Nemesis_87
x3tc

Post by Nemesis_87 » Fri, 30. May 14, 18:01

If u want all the ship's from xrm then go to the main xrm page and it has links to all the mods which are built into it so you can pick and choose, also for xrm I used seta 10x for ages with no problems, having x6 is just recommended I think

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”