Which command for auto trading (supply a station) ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Joubarbe
xr

Which command for auto trading (supply a station) ?

Post by Joubarbe » Fri, 30. May 14, 15:29

Hi,

I see that "!trade.loop.getwarebest.pck" is used to send a ship fetch a ware, then return it. But with this command we have to specify the ware. What I'd like is a script to have a full automatic supplier that analyze the needed wares, buy them at the nearest place, then unload them at the needy station. All this in an endless loop.

This is not for the player, but for an AI ship. And I'd like to keep my script compatible with everything, so I'm wondering if such a command exists in the vanilla game ? (or I'll attach the script to mine, if allowed)

Thanks

GameDrifter

Post by GameDrifter » Sun, 13. Jul 14, 18:35

Give the OK Traders mod a look over. It's one of the best hands-off automated ship trader mods out there. Allows for home base supplying, sector supplying, or to be set as a UT that works. I like to run it with a Bailout mod so I can spend my time salvaging trade ships, fixing them up and setting them off as automated traders. Once I get nuff money I use them to support my stations as I set them up. It's all very hands off.. I can fire them and forget them there rather smart about trades and surviving on there own.

Link: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=336509
Keeping you relevant, one reply at a time...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”