X3AP: CLS2 not possible between TL and TS if not docked ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Browser_ice
x4

X3AP: CLS2 not possible between TL and TS if not docked ?

Post by Browser_ice » Sun, 1. Jun 14, 19:02

I have a TL (Mamooth) next to a complex. I got fed up of using freight drones (they only do one single trip all the times) and useing a TS with CLS2. But it seams to not work.

I tried several combinations of having and not having the option to first fly t the ship and to the station. The TS just undocks the complex and redocks to it.

In the CLS2 waypoints, for the TL section, it shows the command fly to the station instead of fly to the ship. So I though I should just remove it and not use any fly to commands, but the result is the same. A loop of undock/dock to the station and never going to the TL.

Is this a bug or there is just no way in X3 to transfer merchandises between a TL and a TS (other then having the TL docked) ?
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Sun, 1. Jun 14, 19:08

You didn't say one way or the other, but you need a transporter device on the TS. If you don't have one that is the problem. My first try at this I had multiple TS ships that were supposed to be filling a TL and thought I could save some credits by just putting a single transporter device on the TL. No good. The CLS pilot will only check for equipment on his own ship.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Sun, 1. Jun 14, 19:13

Once you have that transporter device, you would issue the command to unload at the TL. If the TL will move, make sure the TS is set to NOT follow out of sector.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”