[MOD] World War X - Version 3.2- 07-17-2015 updated

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 18. Jul 15, 16:20

Stupid mistakes. I'll fix them.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 18. Jul 15, 16:55

Okay, I think all fixed and I added the Russian t file. No version change.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sat, 18. Jul 15, 17:31

BlackRain wrote:Okay, I think all fixed and I added the Russian t file. No version change.
Yes , thank you. Now all updated. :)

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Wed, 29. Jul 15, 03:31

I think the "Sennin Frigate Raider" ship has its engines placed at the wrong locations. I just encountered one in Heartache Mist and the engines are inside the main ship model, which looks wierd and effectively makes it impossible to destroy the engines without blowing the entire ship up.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 29. Jul 15, 04:25

Rei Ayanami wrote:I think the "Sennin Frigate Raider" ship has its engines placed at the wrong locations. I just encountered one in Heartache Mist and the engines are inside the main ship model, which looks wierd and effectively makes it impossible to destroy the engines without blowing the entire ship up.
Is it only that one? I will have to look into it. Egosoft might have changed something on the ship.

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Sat, 1. Aug 15, 20:13

Hey Rain, with Titan armoury integated would it be possible to also intergrate these two into the mod?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =402498286

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =357260893

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 1. Aug 15, 20:33

mr.WHO wrote:Hey Rain, with Titan armoury integated would it be possible to also intergrate these two into the mod?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =402498286

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =357260893
If the creator doesn't mind, I can perhaps include them if they fit with the mod.

jfog

capital shipyard

Post by jfog » Sun, 2. Aug 15, 02:37

sry but i need to ask

i use the version 3.53 and i build all CV in free play and i dont saw any Capital Shipyard just civ ship.

plz can someone explain me all request for this mod to work correctly are what im missing for how to build Capital Shipyard.

thank you

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: capital shipyard

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 2. Aug 15, 03:42

jfog wrote:sry but i need to ask

i use the version 3.53 and i build all CV in free play and i dont saw any Capital Shipyard just civ ship.

plz can someone explain me all request for this mod to work correctly are what im missing for how to build Capital Shipyard.

thank you
I'm not sure, if you buy a CV from a shipyard, you can build a capital shipyard, it is there.

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Fri, 7. Aug 15, 13:06

Anyone experiencing pathfinding going nuts after starting a new game with this mod? Going nuts in the sense, of autopilot/guidance not pointing to highways, but pointing to long distances, not only affecting the player, but also npc ships.

I'm not saying this is the culprit, but last week I started a game with mods for the first time (not many, bigger ones included this mod and Trascend (Lost colony one), capital ship bridge, and Automated Emergency Jump).

I'm just asking if people using this mod experience/have experienced the same issue, just to start discarding for when I try mods again.

Thanks... and keep up the great work BlackRain!

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 7. Aug 15, 14:04

I will look into it but I was using WWX just fine before moving to cwir

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Fri, 7. Aug 15, 14:52

BlackRain wrote:I will look into it but I was using WWX just fine before moving to cwir
Thanks, gut tells me it could be related to the emergency jump one, but thanks for checking.

Next try with this one, will be under Linux! Wish me luck :)

---

edit:: tried this mod alone in my existing game and after taking several missions or using autopilot i didn't detect any issues. Cheers!

diabolos099
x3ap

Post by diabolos099 » Wed, 19. Aug 15, 14:12

hey!
i just found this mod on the forum but im not 100% sure about one thing before i start a new game:

does this mod work for every gamestart except the campaign (for example the "teladi outpost" start option)? or does this mod just work with the "Free Play" start option?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 19. Aug 15, 16:13

Works with any start except campaign (until campaign is finished)

diabolos099
x3ap

Post by diabolos099 » Wed, 19. Aug 15, 16:28

BlackRain wrote:Works with any start except campaign (until campaign is finished)
thanks alot! i wasnt quite sure as just the "Free Play" was explicitely mentioned in the OP :oops:

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Wed, 2. Sep 15, 12:04

Hello @BlackRain again.

I tell you I am enjoying your mod a whole lot, you improved things greatly.

Reviewing your updates I see in previous ones there were issues with mission target followers.

Can mission titurels scorting titurel target not reacting when shot because they are set to follow leader be a problem of this mod? or that's a known bug in vanilla too?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 3. Sep 15, 03:48

ezra-r wrote:Hello @BlackRain again.

Reviewing your updates I see in previous ones there were issues with mission target followers.

Can mission titurels scorting titurel target not reacting when shot because they are set to follow leader be a problem of this mod? or that's a known bug in vanilla too?

Well, ships following other ships should fight back if the leader is in zone. If the leader is not in the zone, they may not fight back but usually capital ships can fight back even in this case (this is a vanilla issue)

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Thu, 3. Sep 15, 13:17

BlackRain wrote:
ezra-r wrote:Hello @BlackRain again.

Well, ships following other ships should fight back if the leader is in zone. If the leader is not in the zone, they may not fight back but usually capital ships can fight back even in this case (this is a vanilla issue)
Thanks man!

Hope ego devs fix it, its kind of ruining

Azher23
x3tc

Post by Azher23 » Wed, 9. Sep 15, 09:09

this suck i can't find it. Can u give me a hint to where i can find the Titans armory Cv

Grassturtle
x3

Post by Grassturtle » Fri, 18. Sep 15, 03:11

Hmm ... wwx says that it uses the player shipyards mod ... I built a shipyard and it will only build (L) class ships ... I checked the platforms and the other (L) platform as well as the (XL) platform do not have ship dealers on them ... Is something missing?

Edit: Left sector and came back a few minutes later and all dealers were present on my shipyard. I do however, still have a problem that it only builds pmc ships ... the original player shipyards mod says you can build all basic ships I assumed that also meant Omicron lyrae stuff as well ... anybody with any info on this for me?
Station Comm : Would the pilot with the fleet of capitol ships, please take what they want.

Think outside the box .....

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”