[X3AP] Terran reputation upgrade help needed

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

plumon
x4

[X3AP] Terran reputation upgrade help needed

Post by plumon » Wed, 9. Jul 14, 15:12

i want to build my reputation with the terrans from -2 up to 11.
right now is maxed out with all other races .

i did tried to place ~60 LT's in the backdoor sector of Albion that is connected to the xenon run it with SETA for 48h and got nothing.

i know it was noobish of me to place station in the war sectors (ore belt) :roll:

i do have a teladianium factory in Albion2 but it gives me nothing the terran energy sellers stoked it full and no rep upgrades .

i need ideas , wiki didn't helped and i didn't find anything proper on the forum.

in Albion 2 i found a Pirate base with one LT - killed them both with my Hyperion . got 0% in Rep . :evil: it took me 10 min to kill the station for nothing.

p.s. the latest X is bad . why did i buy it ?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 9. Jul 14, 18:58

Start with killing Argons in the War sectors. This should easily bring your Terran reputation from -2 to 0, from where you can start doing missions and trading in all Terran sectors. Increasing your damaged Argon rank afterwards should be easy enough as well, provided you have a certain infrastructure in their sectors already. But even if not, the Argon space is big and killing enemy ships, doing missions and trading is easy enough, as long as you keep your Argon rep above 0.
plumon wrote:i know it was noobish of me to place station in the war sectors (ore belt)
Ore Belt is not a war sector though. Is it possible that you mean Asteroid Belt? However, even with a positive Argon and Terran rank your property will be attacked in the war sectors. Only way around this, is ending the Argon-Terran War by completing the Shady Business Plot.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

plumon
x4

Post by plumon » Wed, 9. Jul 14, 20:00

you are right it was Asteroid belt .

i actually found the non aggressive way to fix the relationships with the terran , in Aldrin 2 i had the worthless teladianium fab so i built a "clone" of the "Aldrin Mixed food production Base" set all prices to sell cheep and buy expansive .

this was enough to get me to 0 without killing Argon 8)

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Thu, 10. Jul 14, 00:14

The other way is to build a weed and booze complex there.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”