How do I Install Ship Repair Command?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ender_Xenocide
x3ap

How do I Install Ship Repair Command?

Post by Ender_Xenocide » Wed, 9. Jul 14, 21:28

I just downloaded "Ship Repair Command" from DrBullwinkle's List. The .zip file comes with a readme, but no explanation of how to install accompanies it. I see the .xml files have the word "plugin" in there file names. Does that mean I need a plugin manager? What do I do? :?
When Carl Marx said "Religion is the opiate of the masses.", he hadn't seen television.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Wed, 9. Jul 14, 22:00

I would try noting the names of the files and dropping copies into the following directory:

terran conflict/addons

If that doesn't work, you can just close the game, delete the added files and reload your save until someone more experienced replies :D

Ender_Xenocide
x3ap

Post by Ender_Xenocide » Wed, 9. Jul 14, 22:30

Thanks Sparky, will try that. :)

Surprised there's so little info on this script... They usually come with instructions.
When Carl Marx said "Religion is the opiate of the masses.", he hadn't seen television.

Ender_Xenocide
x3ap

Post by Ender_Xenocide » Wed, 9. Jul 14, 22:42

Okay, so i should probably have checked the game folder first. It's folders match names with the ones in the .zip file, so it was actually pretty obvious what to do. :oops:

Can I ask any admin who sees this thread to delete it? It's obviously redundant. :roll:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 10. Jul 14, 20:37

Please think of asking any questions about a script or mod directly in its topic here in the forum. There you usually find installation instructions and further pieces of information about using it.

As we do not delete topics here in the forum and as the question has been sufficienctly answered, I'm closing this thread.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”