[Script Request] - Add Crystals as Primary to NPC SPP

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

WhiteJP
x4

[Script Request] - Add Crystals as Primary to NPC SPP

Post by WhiteJP » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 07:29

there was a script for this in Reunion, but does not work in TC. If any kind scripting soul (or unkind for that matter, I'm not really that picky) would re-make this one, I'd highly appreciate it.

James

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 09:07

doing this will collapse the game economy, you understand that right? it wont be able to handle it.
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

WhiteJP
x4

Post by WhiteJP » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 14:40

About 95 % sure it'll break, 4% that it'll be crippled, and 1% that something wtf happens.

I'm curious to see how many factories god kills off to keep the economy working, tbh

so yes, still want it please :)

James

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 17:53

well, god cannt balance that because it is not designed that way.. i onece logged the universe Station count and except for the beginning there were always around 900 Stations in the Universe, which is a number god likes to hold - half the number of Stations defined in the Map (initially there exist not enough of them so in the beginning there is a huge build phase for the pre-definied stations, after that there are too many of them so they are destroyed, and after that it keeps around the same number with some variances) - so the economy will be crippled, but god will not kill stations without rebuilding others..

here a short Script which changes the Crystals from primary to secondary:
$stat.arr = get station array: product=Energy Cells include empty=[TRUE]
$stat.count = size of array $stat.arr
while $stat.count
dec $stat.count=
$stat = $stat.arr [ $stat.count ]
$stat -> remove secondary ressource to factory: crystals
$stat -> add primary ressource to factory: crystals
end
return null

difficult-to-find commands are the while $stat.count which was made with <retvar/if><expression> from the generacl commands and $stat = $stat.arr [ $stat.count ] which is <RetVar/If><Var/array>[<Var/number>] from General Commands/Arrays
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

WhiteJP
x4

Post by WhiteJP » Sat, 12. Jul 14, 01:29

Thanks!

I'm really looking forward to seeing just what happens to the economy.

James

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”