any mod/plugin to stop destroyed/damaged wares and extensions ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

zibafu
x3tc

any mod/plugin to stop destroyed/damaged wares and extensions ?

Post by zibafu » Wed, 23. Jul 14, 12:20

Ive looked in the mod index, but can't see anything there.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Wed, 23. Jul 14, 12:32

I don't know of any specific mod for that but it is one feature of the Litcube's Universe mod:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=367414

zibafu
x3tc

Post by zibafu » Wed, 23. Jul 14, 12:50

Sparky Sparkycorp wrote:I don't know of any specific mod for that but it is one feature of the Litcube's Universe mod:
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=367414

haha, I know Ive played litcubes universe, but not playing it atm, playing the Battlestar Galactica mod, so I am getting into fights with an m7 and as soon as your shields go, like every single extension gets blitzed in seconds.

I am pretty sure there has been one at some point, Ive come back to x after a couple of years of not playing, and I am almost certain Ive had one before :evil:

zibafu
x3tc

Post by zibafu » Thu, 24. Jul 14, 12:33

So, does nobody know of such a script/plugin (that isnt part of another big mod :P )
I'm positive there's been one in the past.

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Thu, 24. Jul 14, 13:23

zibafu wrote:So, does nobody know of such a script/plugin (that isnt part of another big mod :P )
I'm positive there's been one in the past.
There hasent been one in the past. This isnt your normal "just turn of a switch" change, in fact its impossible to do though standard modding.

There are workarounds proposed and requests, but because of the rather major performance hit and implementation challenges they pose i dont think any have been written, at least none that i can remember.
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”