X3AP - Trader Rank not increasing, no matter what - modded game.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

zombienerd
x3ap

X3AP - Trader Rank not increasing, no matter what - modded game.

Post by zombienerd » Sun, 3. Aug 14, 08:40

Linux Steam X3AP 3.1.2013 on Xubuntu 14.04
Cycrow Cheat scripts installed
Humble Merchant started.
Completed base story, Xenon Hub, and Player HQ.

I was wondering why I hadn't gotten the message to start Corporation Troubles, and I realized it needed trade rank 15. Looked to see where I am at, and I am still listed as Opportunist 0%. I have bought, sold, and have 2 Mercury ships doing trade runs for my Mosquito Missile Factory. I have earned over 20 million credits with the missions and trading so far.

I did use Cycrow's cheat script to give myself two ships (mercury), run god mode on my personal vessel (Centaur) and to destroy a capital ship that was giving me trouble, no other cheats have been used.

No error messages, no other indications. I wouldn't have even noticed if it wasn't for not getting the next message I expected.

Am I hopelessly bugged? I'd hate to have to start over. There is no cheat I know of to increase my trade rank so I can continue.

zombienerd
x3ap

Post by zombienerd » Sun, 3. Aug 14, 10:36

Found a cheating workaround with the mission director to just kick my ranks to Xtreme. Not my preferred solution, but at least now I can hopefully continue.

Still not sure what caused the glitch. Any input is still appreciated in case this occurs again in a subsequent game.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 7. Aug 14, 20:12

We can't help you much with a modded game anyway. You really should be discussing this in the scripting and modding forum.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”