X3AP: safer to sell illegal goods in commercial statiosn then using CAG/CLS ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Browser_ice
x4

X3AP: safer to sell illegal goods in commercial statiosn then using CAG/CLS ?

Post by Browser_ice » Sat, 9. Aug 14, 19:54

I have this complex where I have fuel and weed. I built it in the Yaki sector thinking it would be a safe spot, but often buyers get attacked by Yaki before even reaching my complex (even if I am right next to the gate).

Is it safer to drop a commercial station near a gate in a non-yaki/non-pirate sector and just drop my illegal goods in it ? Will my station get scanned by the police and such ?

I am just trying to find a the safest way to sell my illegal goods.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Sat, 9. Aug 14, 21:02

No it won't be scanned but it is a poor way of doing business just let the traders take their chances at docking at your plex you'll make money no matter how many would be buyers get greased.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 11. Aug 14, 23:05

If you are friends with the Yaki,and I presume you are, then it is probably the safest place in the universe for you.

This is simply because the Yaki do not tolerate other groups in their space, as you have found out.

They will even deal with any police that come for the odd ship you "forgot " to return

There are some pilots that have TSs on permanent commands to pick up loot. So if a trader gets blown up after buying your illegals, then you could just collect his cargo, return it to your complex and resell to the next chancer.

Monkeyfister
x3ap

Post by Monkeyfister » Tue, 12. Aug 14, 16:57

shaun bergin wrote:No it won't be scanned but it is a poor way of doing business just let the traders take their chances at docking at your plex you'll make money no matter how many would be buyers get greased.
This.

The GOD machine will ***always*** make more addicts to trade with your complex.

Heck. Some people camp out and kill/board customers to return the products to the plex for multi-sales profits!

Gersidi

Post by Gersidi » Wed, 13. Aug 14, 03:18

Monkeyfister wrote:
shaun bergin wrote:No it won't be scanned but it is a poor way of doing business just let the traders take their chances at docking at your plex you'll make money no matter how many would be buyers get greased.
This.

The GOD machine will ***always*** make more addicts to trade with your complex.

Heck. Some people camp out and kill/board customers to return the products to the plex for multi-sales profits!

I actually just made a thread about this. For the past 12 real hrs NPCs have stopped buying weed from my complexes. Its like they got sick of it :P

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”