x3AP: Space Weed isnt selling anymore!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gersidi

x3AP: Space Weed isnt selling anymore!

Post by Gersidi » Tue, 12. Aug 14, 23:40

Ive got two complexes selling weed, one in MOF and the other in Teladi Gain. Both are over 60+ bliss places each and use to sell out all the time. The last 12 or so hours of real time, however, they literally don't sell at all. The only thing I can think of is maybe its because my trade rank went up two or three ranks (from the starter rank).

Anyone else experience this? I get sad of always seeing my complexs with 30k of space weed just sitting there not producing anymore!

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Wed, 13. Aug 14, 01:53

Are your prices set low enough, I know that when you add a station to a complex the price of the wares sold will reset back to average and that can stop alot of NPC's from buying.

The trade rank has nothing to do with how well your stations sell. Apart from missions, I don't believe trade rank has any impact on the game at all.

Maybe all the pirates are a bit too high after all the weed you sold to them so they don't want to buy any more :D
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

Gersidi

Post by Gersidi » Wed, 13. Aug 14, 03:15

Haha, high pirates. Yeah the prices are actually well below average. I even tried sellin it for 100 each but they still never came. Maybe my stash has mold on it!

DiArmada
x3tc

Post by DiArmada » Wed, 13. Aug 14, 10:58

that sure is odd, I assume you play Vanilla?
both complexes have this issue it seems, so it's not a setting which has changed.
(allowing NPC's to trade or price change)
did the Teladi add Blissplaces in the vicinity which compete with your complex?

Gersidi

Post by Gersidi » Wed, 13. Aug 14, 15:16

Maybe they built one and I didn't notice. Ill blow them up lol. Yeah vanilla.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”