Terran Conflict: Do the races attack illegal factories?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Boringnick
x3tc

Terran Conflict: Do the races attack illegal factories?

Post by Boringnick » Fri, 15. Aug 14, 11:12

In Albion Prelude the main races (except Teladi) attack bliss palaces if you build them in one of their sectors.

Do they also do it in Terran Conflict? Been a while since I played TC and I can't remember that anymore. I think they don't attack, but I am not sure.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 15. Aug 14, 11:23

In TC illegal factories built in race sectors are attacked too.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Monkeyfister
x3ap

Post by Monkeyfister » Fri, 15. Aug 14, 16:45

Best to build illegal wares stations in "Unknown" or Pirate Sectors.

riceygringo
x4

Post by riceygringo » Fri, 15. Aug 14, 19:03

Factories in Unknown/Pirate sectors tend to be attacked frequently by pirates, the Terran sectors is a good alternative option if you want a sector that's well defended.

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Sat, 16. Aug 14, 10:52

riceygringo wrote:Factories in Unknown/Pirate sectors tend to be attacked frequently by pirates, the Terran sectors is a good alternative option if you want a sector that's well defended.
Or Yaki.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Threesixtyci
x4

Post by Threesixtyci » Tue, 19. Aug 14, 17:44

Goner's don't care about illegal stuff, too. I know Teldi don't care about space weed, but do care about space booze. Terrans in TC, don't care either.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 20. Aug 14, 01:04

riceygringo wrote:Factories in Unknown/Pirate sectors tend to be attacked frequently by pirates, the Terran sectors is a good alternative option if you want a sector that's well defended.
In my experience, not that often, especially in the unknown sectors. For protection, just dock an M6 or two at the complex, and when you get the enemy attacking message, have those M6's deal with it. Pirate attackers are almost always just a small pack of fighters, so one or two M6's can easily handle them. Consider it the cost of doing business in illegal goods. :fg:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

BDK
x3ap

Re: Terran Conflict: Do the races attack illegal factories?

Post by BDK » Thu, 21. Aug 14, 18:07

Boringnick wrote:In Albion Prelude the main races (except Teladi) attack bliss palaces if you build them in one of their sectors.

Do they also do it in Terran Conflict? Been a while since I played TC and I can't remember that anymore. I think they don't attack, but I am not sure.
Yes they'll attack illegal factories in TC as well. You can always open up the encyclopedia and check which factories they'll destroy.

NewtSoup
x4

Post by NewtSoup » Sat, 23. Aug 14, 17:41

I parked a space fuel distillery in brennan's and built a small complex to go wtih it. after a few hours a large pirate ship lumbered it's way up from Moo'Kye's or wherever and blew the complex to pieces.

I was miffed.

However I have made friends with the Yaki and they DONT blow my stations up and I realised that by being their sole supplier of energy and wheat and other materials I effectively own the yaki stations too.

Guess where I'm linking the hub to once I get it?
I am a rock in the wind, watch how I plummet!
Gamer Girl since 1981 Mistress of Heavy Landings since 1984 (BBC-B Elite)

Corei7 7700, 16GB Ram, MSI RX6700XT, Sidewinder FFB2, Kubuntu 22.04

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”