Claim Ship Range

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Joelnh
x3tc

Claim Ship Range

Post by Joelnh » Wed, 20. Aug 14, 03:55

I want to modify the range ships can be claimed. I haven't seen it in the globals.txt. Does anyone know where this can be tweaked?

I am using X3AP and litcubes universe.

I have seen salvage script packages and Cycrows cheat package but they aren't compatible...so I am looking to manually edit the claim ship range if possible.

I have lost a few ship claims to npc's when I was under 30km away from the ship.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 21. Aug 14, 19:45

I'm pretty sure that the range of the SOS is hardcoded, which means that it cannot easily be changed. If you haven't done so, I would suggest to ask in the LUV topic, whether there is a plan to make that value moddable or if something similar has been introduced already. If there isn't such a possibility, you will have to write your own little script. Fortunately, this can be done with only a few script commands. A basic example could look like the following:

Code: Select all

001   $target = get player tracking aim
002   $owner = $target -> get owner race
003   if $owner == Neutrale
004   |$pilot.name = $target -> get pilot name
005   |if $pilot.name == 'No Pilot'
006   ||$target ->set owner race to Player
007   |end
008   end
010   return null
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Litcube
xr

Post by Litcube » Thu, 21. Aug 14, 22:28

It's already been implemented for the next patch. Some LU settings can be modified in page 68 of file 8382.

Joelnh
x3tc

Post by Joelnh » Fri, 22. Aug 14, 02:49

Thank you for script X2-Illuminatus... and thats great Litcube. looking for that file now to see what I can tweak.

Looking forward to the next patch.... really liking what you have done so far.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”