Is there a Mod that will allow the PHQ to reverse engineer and produce everything?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Barons
x4

Is there a Mod that will allow the PHQ to reverse engineer and produce everything?

Post by Barons » Fri, 22. Aug 14, 03:29

I'm been trying to play the pirate bankrupt assassin start and it's most assuredly hard. =P

It seems like the better I am at raping and pillaging the less options I have to buy and sell stuff. Everyone of my starts eventually ends in all the races not wanting to buy any of my stolen goods and not allowing me to buy anything from them.

It's cool that the PHQ can build ships but I need to be able to equip them too. Anyone got a mode for that? =D

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Fri, 22. Aug 14, 07:30

There is a mod that did it for X3 TC here.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... er&start=0
If you are using AP this will be incompatible due to the hq.xml files being different, so you would need to merge the changes.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

feygan
x4

Post by feygan » Fri, 22. Aug 14, 11:06

Might not be exactly what your after but Logain's production modules will do just what you are after. You can use the options to allow any sort of dock to be a PM and then just reverse engineer any ship you want to build later or swap the blueprint to another PM.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”