[X3:AP] Final plot decision made

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jimmy C
x3tc

[X3:AP] Final plot decision made

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 23. Aug 14, 18:17

This afternoon, I made the last decision provided by the plots in AP, to move my Headquarters to my new sector.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/568 ... 8BE8A1EC6/

I deliberately left this plot for last, after I had already ended the war. That's not my whole fleet. Just the ships formerly docked at the PHQ and in the vicinity. I think this picture is a nice way to call an end to the plot-driven portion of AP for me.
The next thing I'm going to do is capture some Xenon capitals before restarting with the Terran plots. Should only be an hour or two before I have the last 2 maxed marines I need to begin.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 25. Aug 14, 16:08

yes. :-)

I did the CW start first.
Then did the Terran start after.
I think it is a good way to do them.

The reward sector does not have the right assortment of 'roids ,for me, but they are manageable .

Gone back to do the the Corporation plots from TC now .
Then maybe I'll have to start giving myself goals.

Monkeyfister
x3ap

Re: [X3:AP] Final plot decision made

Post by Monkeyfister » Mon, 25. Aug 14, 16:39

Jimmy C wrote:This afternoon, I made the last decision provided by the plots in AP, to move my Headquarters to my new sector.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/568 ... 8BE8A1EC6/

I deliberately left this plot for last, after I had already ended the war. That's not my whole fleet. Just the ships formerly docked at the PHQ and in the vicinity. I think this picture is a nice way to call an end to the plot-driven portion of AP for me.
The next thing I'm going to do is capture some Xenon capitals before restarting with the Terran plots. Should only be an hour or two before I have the last 2 maxed marines I need to begin.
A very nice screen shot!

I am not sure where I'll move my HQ. I have it in UKS east of Legend's Home, and I know it will see some attacks, and a bit of a kerfuffle during the negotiations. Had I known before... Oh well.

I have a big Cahoona/Beef complex, a XLSPP/crystals set up, and my PHQ supply complex, along with several Silicon and Ore mines there.

Dumping defense in as quickly as possible, now that I have Chosen Sides with Yaki/Beryll. I understand that retaliation will begin once I visit H'ot Sh't, so I am taking the time to beef it all up where ever I have some assets worth defending.

Your fleet, such as I can see here, is pretty-much what I have right now. I have some Sector Defense M6s and M3s in Antigone Memorial and some assorted other stuff (M7M and the Kha'ak Corvette), three full Boas at the Hub.
Last edited by Monkeyfister on Mon, 25. Aug 14, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

Araknis
x4

Post by Araknis » Mon, 25. Aug 14, 18:12

Best choise for your PHQ imo.
I have the same. The system is simply awesome looking.
The roids can support a power plant just for your stations and your ships needs for e-cells
Make sure to throw a dozen laser towers on the south gate cause pirates will be coming through.
Also if you feel lonely you can connect it to your hub and see hordes of ships going through.
I know you have already completed the plot but for future reference :
Spoiler
Show
If you built your PHQ in that sector BEFORE you end the war, during the Shady Business plot when you have to choose a corp (ofc i went for the pteranodon - strong arms) the other two will be sending waves of m6, m7 and m2 or m1 to destroy your PHQ.
It was the best cap trap ever!
I capped my 1st Jonferco Titan in that system and a bunch of Yaki and Jonferco M7s.
Great place to cap in peace and raise your fighting rank without having to worry about npcs interferring.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Mon, 25. Aug 14, 20:11

The thing is, what the jilted corps send at you depend on your fight rank. The higher it is, the longer the attacks will last and the bigger the ships will be.
My fight rank wasn't all that high, so I only faced less than 9 hours and the largest wave was 4 M6 and 2 M7 from both corps at the same time. They didn't last long against 2 M2s and 4 M7s and an M7M.
I only managed to cap one M7 out of everything. Pity.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”