X3 Albian Prelude: Looking for Phantom transport ship, can't find it. Please help.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

NIGHTFREEZE

X3 Albian Prelude: Looking for Phantom transport ship, can't find it. Please help.

Post by NIGHTFREEZE » Wed, 27. Aug 14, 12:43

I just started this game and I've only put in about 30 hours and so I don't know much about the game. Please be patient with me.

Anyways, so I've spent hours trying to find this ship because i want to make cash by transporting NPC's across the galaxy which seems to be decent money especially since I'm very early game. I'm currently stuck using my Mercury Hauler and it is an awful ship to taxi around npcs.

I've checked most of the Argon sectors and their shipyards are not selling the Phantom. My rank with them is Argon Federation Guardian so I am able to buy it... I just can't seem to find it. I'm also using XRM a huge mod that's really popular. Did that mod somehow break the shipyards?

I really hope that someone who is knowledgeable about this game would take the time to help me find the Phantom. I'm so aggravated trying to find it I really just want to give up and quit because spending hours trying to find a ship is really driving me insane.

Thanks for reading!

astreus
xr

Post by astreus » Wed, 27. Aug 14, 12:53

Easy: Visit Legends Home.
After more than 10 days DID you have to be mad!

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Wed, 27. Aug 14, 13:02

If you've seen one already, you can check the Encyclopedia to see where it can be bought, assuming you've found the ship yard.

CBSE, OL, and LH

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”