[X3TC] No Poisoned Paranid start?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

darqen27
x3tc

[X3TC] No Poisoned Paranid start?

Post by darqen27 » Thu, 28. Aug 14, 00:33

This may be a noob question, but I've been playing as a Humble Merchant(Surprise, right?), and I wanted to try another new start(Terran plot freezes), I wanted to do the Poisened paranid start, but I dont have it on my list, I have Unholy traitor and Pious Paranid, and Tormented Teladi, and then the other generics
- Darqen Tasquenesk

darqen27
x3tc

Post by darqen27 » Thu, 28. Aug 14, 00:38

Never mind!

I did a lazy google search and found my answers
- Darqen Tasquenesk

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Fri, 29. Aug 14, 11:58

sometimes it is frustrating to find a problem being aired, only to find out the problem has been solved...but no explanation given as to the real answer.

:lol:

darqen27
x3tc

Post by darqen27 » Sat, 30. Aug 14, 02:05

The Information I found listed a bunch of requirements for the different starts. Some you start with and some are unlocked with gameplay.

I had to do the tormented teladi start and finish the plot before poisoned paranid would unlock. So I just jumped into the teladi one and recovered the skate proto in MO. sold it and i was done with the plot. Off to get blown apart in a demeter
- Darqen Tasquenesk

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 30. Aug 14, 11:21

ah yes...

sometime ago, I had unlocked quite a bit of the game starts, but I had to do a re-install, for some reason'

I lost all the new game starts :(

Since then I use the Reg Hack when installing on a new system.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”