X3TC: Sector Trader Current Order Set to None

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

THE_WESTi
x3ap

X3TC: Sector Trader Current Order Set to None

Post by THE_WESTi » Sun, 31. Aug 14, 04:12

I have set my trader to a sector trader with a 2 jump limit (he is level 6) yet his current order stays at none.

He has x2 25mj shields, all the right trade software etc and his freight has been emptied (he had a full load of meatsteak that he couldn't move so I manually got rid of it for him).

After fixing his issue he messaged me about having trouble selling I set him back to sector trading yet he just sits there saying current order: none.

Any ideas?? I have tried moving sectors and have double checked his freight and load out, yet he insists on being a little bastard..

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Sun, 31. Aug 14, 05:16

At level 6, the first time an ST can be given additional range to become a Local Trader, the range is 1. Home sector plus one in each direction. Try resetting the range and see if that gives him a kickstart.

THE_WESTi
x3ap

Post by THE_WESTi » Sun, 31. Aug 14, 05:30

I was seriously thinking of pulling up next to the ST and shoving a missile up his ass, but you sir just saved his life!

That worked a treat mate, thanks for your help :D

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Sun, 31. Aug 14, 09:50

While that is what you should do... to get it fixed a much more fun way to fix it would be something like this:
1. Get a tracktor beam.
2. A ship that can use a tractor beam.
3. Lock the ST that got confused with its range with the tractor beam.
4. Go to youtube and start up Minuit - Aotearoa
5. Propel your ST into asteoid.
6. Profit.

Probably nobody will figure out my sad attempt at making a pun... but I tried >_<
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”