X3TC Lost Marine

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TycHouse
x3tc

X3TC Lost Marine

Post by TycHouse » Tue, 23. Sep 14, 19:26

Just trying and mostly failing with boarding using a Cobra and i notice i have a marine "in space". Trouble is he's not shown on the list, it just says (under Personel) "Number of marines in space (1)".
Is this a bug or do i have a marine somewhere who's, by now, gagging for some O2 ?
AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core 4.0GHz Processor
ASrock Extreme 3 R2.0 Motherboard
8Gb memory
2 x AMD HD7770 Graphics (Crossfire not enabled)
Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 23. Sep 14, 19:42

Probably someone you left behind after an operation. You should be able to work out where he/she is now and check the oxygen state in the relevant sector map listing.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 23. Sep 14, 22:58

Marines really appreciate it when you look out for their welfare, making sure they're all accounted for after an op. :P
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

TycHouse
x3tc

Post by TycHouse » Thu, 25. Sep 14, 17:10

Well i checked every sector manually and no joy. It must have been many, many game hours ago and since the property menu does not show him other than the count of (1) in the title i'm guessing it's some kind of bug.
If by any remote chance he made it to a station or ship i would expect the property menu to show the sector he's in. I shall treat him as a deserter and treat his dumb self accordingly should i ever find him :twisted:
AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core 4.0GHz Processor
ASrock Extreme 3 R2.0 Motherboard
8Gb memory
2 x AMD HD7770 Graphics (Crossfire not enabled)
Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit SP2

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Thu, 25. Sep 14, 19:09

Under the properties menu try listing by sector he might show up then. That might just apply to ships or stations though.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”