X3AP: Unique & Rare M3s?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

riceygringo
x4

X3AP: Unique & Rare M3s?

Post by riceygringo » Mon, 6. Oct 14, 06:10

In X3TC, many M3s and M4s have "Advanced" or "Prototype" variants, most of which are unique (only 1 exists), for example, the Susanowa Prototype is only obtainable during the PHQ plot.

With the removal of Corporation missions and derelict ships, are these ships still obtainable? Many of them have unique properties that makes it worthwhile to reverse engineer.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 6. Oct 14, 23:34

Many of them can be bought in that race's shipyards, if you look around. Others can be captured 'in the wild'.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 05:31

Some of them, such as Advanced Mamba, don't exist in AP .
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

riceygringo
x4

Post by riceygringo » Thu, 9. Oct 14, 05:10

Lone Jedi wrote:Some of them, such as Advanced Mamba, don't exist in AP .
Yeah I thought so too, so basically this list can be followed for ships that exists in both AP and TC? If so that unfortunate and I will probably end up using the cheat script to get the ships.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 9. Oct 14, 21:15

No need really to cheat in old ships. There are plenty of new ones in AP, that aren't in TC, for you to find. :)
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 02:41

The only ship I'd consider adding via a cheat is the Xperimental Shuttle. I thought I'd really miss having the Advanced Perseus in AP, but it turns out I haven't. Most of the other rare and unique ships basically just blocked docking clamps or populated some Argon Trading Post.

OniGanon

Post by OniGanon » Fri, 10. Oct 14, 04:29

ancienthighway wrote:I thought I'd really miss having the Advanced Perseus in AP, but it turns out I haven't.
...?

The Advanced Perseus is in AP. You can simply buy it at Heaven's Assertion shipyard.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”