[X3:AP] Do M1s show up on missions?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jimmy C
x3tc

[X3:AP] Do M1s show up on missions?

Post by Jimmy C » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 10:05

I'm on Fight Rank Battlemaster right now, and I've been seeing M2s on missions since the previous rank.
But the X3 wiki says the Yaki Hoshi can appear on missions. Do M1s appear on even higher ranks? I'd love to get a shot at the Hoshi that way if that's the case.

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Wed, 8. Oct 14, 16:08

Yeah, thing is m1s are a bit more rare then m2s. Also just from personal observations at X-Treme m1s become a bit more scarce on missions then previous ranks. I do remember I saw an assassination mission with Hoshi as target... I think. Been a few months since I played so kind of fuzzy on that.

Granted I'm almost always friends with Yaki same as Teladi... I like my PBG and IBL forges too much and Yaki space is self protected against everyone else including blasted pirates. Hence why I hardly ever cap or kill Yaki ships... tend to just ignore missions if they toss Yaki ships at me same as Terrans. Too much wuv for those 2... Teladi rep is easy enough to repair so I don't mind too much.

Btw props on getting that far in combat ranks. Battlemaster may not be too high in but it takes a buttload of kills to get even that high. X-Treme is kind of stupid tbh, it takes abysmal amount of kills to get to. Then again I'm a proper terran so I'm always fully at war with Argon terrorist Federation and I really do mean at >war< as in doing occasional visits to Argon Prime and having a good time blowing up their endless spam of RRF ships until I get bored few hours later. Actually made a killing capping any RRF ship with beacons and then selling them lol. Those things are expensive.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Thu, 9. Oct 14, 03:02

If that's the case, I'll be patient. Got a long way to go before I have an army of maxed marines that can capture Xenon capships anyway.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”