[MOD] Enhanced Money Transfer - v1.14 - 31/12/2016

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Wed, 3. Dec 14, 21:11

Many thanks for pushing out the update for us Beta users :) - Much appreciated...
Link to the list of Mods working in X4-Foundations and also Link to the list of Mods working in X-Rebirth

NOTE: I play with a modded game, so any reports I make outlining suggestions/problems/bugs/annoyances, are made with mods installed and running.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 3. Dec 14, 23:03

Thank you very much for the update.

Drag00nFighter
x4

Post by Drag00nFighter » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 20:10

use in ego_detailmonitor.xml these code, maybe as patch, then is should work without editing subst_01.cat

Code: Select all

<replace sel="/addon/file[@name='menu_moneytransfer.lua']">
 <file name="..//detailmonitor//MT_enhanced_moneytransfer.lua" />
So i have become active and it's easier to make a patch.

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 20:46

Drag00nFighter wrote:use in ego_detailmonitor.xml these code, maybe as patch, then is should work without editing subst_01.cat

<replace sel="/addon/file[@name='menu_moneytransfer.lua']">
 <file name="..//detailmonitor//MT_enhanced_moneytransfer.lua" />
So i have become active and it's easier to make a patch.
Thanks for the tip - the difficulty I was having was actually making the mod compatible with both the release and the beta version. I have a solution now and will post when I've finished testing it. :)

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 22:04

Now fixed on Steam - please use workshop version for both 2.51 and 3.0.

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 15:02

v1.09 - Small useability update that sets the money input text edit box active when the menu is shown. Also the main <enter> key is now mapped to the OK button. This should make the mod a little easier to use for joystick and gamepad users.

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Thu, 18. Dec 14, 22:36

v1.10 - Small update to improve gameplay for controller users. Pressing keyboard <enter> key or controller A button whilst input box is empty sets the manager's account to the minimum required budget.(Thanks to Airstrike Ivanov for suggesting this)

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Thu, 18. Dec 14, 23:05

Many thanks, I really enjoy using this mod :)
Link to the list of Mods working in X4-Foundations and also Link to the list of Mods working in X-Rebirth

NOTE: I play with a modded game, so any reports I make outlining suggestions/problems/bugs/annoyances, are made with mods installed and running.

w.evans
x4

Post by w.evans » Sun, 4. Jan 15, 19:46

Hi wysiwyg,

quick bug report, I think. I'm getting a "Transfer Credits to [Manager]" mission, and transferring funds using this mod doesn't end it. Verified that the manager now has about a million creds more than minimum required.

Could be euclid's Manager Call as well, since I just installed that, but can't say for sure.

edit: Sorry. False alarm. Capped and sold a Titurel, and gave the manager 5,000,000 more than he wanted from the proceeds, and the mission ended.

Ronkhar

Post by Ronkhar » Mon, 26. Jan 15, 10:55

Hi,
Here is a french translation for your mod.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
French translation file for MitchTech Enhanced Money Transfer.
Note: The game doesn't know if the NPC job is a word requiring elision (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elision_%28French%29)
Example:
- architecte --> élision -> "solde du compte de l'architecte"
- manager --> pas d'élision --> "solde du compte du manager"
Consequence: the translation is not the best possible, notably for fields 9 to 12
Author: Ronkhar
Version: V1.0
Date: 26th January 2015
X Rebirth version: 3.1
-->
<language>
<page id="150400" title="MitchTech Enhanced Money Transfer" descr="Texts for enhanced money transfer mod." voice="no">
<!-- 1-99: General Texts -->
<t id="1">Texte incorrect : N'écrivez que des chiffres suivis de m ou M pour les millions ou bien de k ou K pour les milliers (par exemple '12345', '200k' ou '30M')</t>
<t id="2">Transaction impossible : le solde souhaité doit être positif ou nul</t>
<t id="3">Transaction impossible : le solde du compte débité est insuffisant.</t>
<t id="4">Le montant choisi est valide - confirmez ou annulez la transaction</t>
<t id="5">Le joueur va être débité de</t>
<t id="6">Le solde du joueur sera alors</t>
<t id="7">Le joueur va être crédité de</t>
<t id="8">Le solde actuel du joueur est</t>
<t id="9"></t>
<t id="10"> - le solde actuel est</t>
<t id="11"></t>
<t id="12"> - inscrire le solde souhaité</t>
</page>
</language>
X Rebirth 3.20 + Capital ship bridge + Enhanced money transfer + Mission Computer + Safe trading + Show balance + Show me your faction + Show skills + trying to help repair logistics

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Mon, 26. Jan 15, 16:49

Ronkhar wrote:Hi,
Here is a french translation for your mod.
Merci beaucoup Ronkhar - have updated today and also fixed a small menu display bug caused by XR 3.20 RC2.

Ronkhar

Post by Ronkhar » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 12:21

I just saw the error I had made in the comments with "-->"
I'm really ashamed, sorry.
I'll be more careful when writing the translation for the logistics mod, and test it myself before sending it to you.
X Rebirth 3.20 + Capital ship bridge + Enhanced money transfer + Mission Computer + Safe trading + Show balance + Show me your faction + Show skills + trying to help repair logistics

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 12:27

No problem at all - and thanks again for the help - I'd be very grateful if you would translate the station logistics mod - I'll pm you the file. :)

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Fri, 27. Feb 15, 22:35

Small update to version 1.12 makes the mod compatible with X Rebirth v3.50 b2

w.evans
x4

Post by w.evans » Fri, 27. Feb 15, 22:37

YAY! The sliders were driving me nuts!

NightlinerSGS
x4

Post by NightlinerSGS » Sat, 28. Feb 15, 16:08

Thanks so much for updating! I was about to freak out because of those stupid sliders.

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Sat, 28. Feb 15, 20:54

Thank you Thank you :)

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Wed, 4. Mar 15, 21:41

v1.13 - Update for X Rebirth v3.50 beta 3

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Sat, 21. Mar 15, 17:12

Could I request a small extension to this so it also works for ship captains with personal wallets? Would be great to have this mod available when using YAT and assigning captains cash :)

EDIT it seems it only doesn't work on the first time cash is assigned to a captain
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

wysiwyg
x4

Post by wysiwyg » Sun, 22. Mar 15, 17:02

Hi Yorrick - sorry I missed this post yesterday - I hadn't even contemplated what you asked for but it does seem like a great idea. I'm using what limited time I have to update my CLS mod at the moment but I'll have a look and see if I can fix things up so that the EMT box is available first time. Only issues I can see is that I'm simply replacing the vanilla menu with mine and there may not be options to specify when it is or isn't shown. In theory it should show for any call to menu_moneytransfer.lua ("MoneyTransferMenu" in MD speak).

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”