M0 battleship?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CopperToad
x2

M0 battleship?

Post by CopperToad » Mon, 22. Mar 04, 22:24

Just wondering if it truly exists please tell me.

Also if you'd be so kind the location and what to do to get it would be nice. i have just started exploring proparly after completing the campaign, which if i say is a bit premature in ending......mainly due to the lack of a conclusion to what happened.

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Mon, 22. Mar 04, 22:41

Only M0 you'll find on the Creative forum is the pride of The Empire The 'Iron Hand' :D

[Image edited out by The Emperor himself :-P]
Last edited by Avis on Tue, 23. Mar 04, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

Omicron
x2

Re: M0 battleship?

Post by Omicron » Mon, 22. Mar 04, 23:52

CopperToad wrote:Just wondering if it truly exists please tell me.

Also if you'd be so kind the location and what to do to get it would be nice. i have just started exploring proparly after completing the campaign, which if i say is a bit premature in ending......mainly due to the lack of a conclusion to what happened.
if you've done the story, you've seen the only M0 in the game...
Animated signature removed - Abyss
[ external image ]

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Tue, 23. Mar 04, 08:36

Since Avis has posted his picture in this thread I won't move it, but could you ask questions relating to the X games in the X-Universe thread in future, please?

Avis
x2

Post by Avis » Tue, 23. Mar 04, 14:44

pjknibbs wrote:Since Avis has posted his picture in this thread I won't move it, but could you ask questions relating to the X games in the X-Universe thread in future, please?
Paul just go for it anyway ;-)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”