Speed up laser speed

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

pave_low
x3

Speed up laser speed

Post by pave_low » Sat, 22. Nov 14, 16:17

How can I speed up the Photon Pulse Cannons projectile speed?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Nov 14, 17:03

Open the TBullets file (can be found within the types or addon\types folder) with the T File Editor of the X3 Editor 2. Look for the PPC bullet entry and change the Speed value (in the bullet data tab).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Sun, 22. Feb 15, 19:28

Thank You. Sorry for the delay in the reply, I lost this link in the many folders of my bookmark bar, lol

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Mon, 23. Feb 15, 00:36

One thing to remember is that bullet range = bullet speed * bullet lifetime.
So if you double the speed of a bullet then you would need to half its lifetime to make sure it has the same range.
Or you could leave it and have super long range guns ;) (turret scripts bug out at long ranges though so YMMV).
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”