sell a captured ship? sell missiles?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tornar
x3ap

sell a captured ship? sell missiles?

Post by tornar » Mon, 1. Dec 14, 10:18

I have captured a ship, and I have ordered him to go to one nearly station, but I dont know how to sell this ship, how can I do it?

I also have got some missiles from kill pirates, and I would like to know where can I sell that missiles. When I get info about missiles, I can see mid price an so, but I dont see any station that buy it.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Mon, 1. Dec 14, 12:27

You can sell captured ships at shipyards. Missiles or junk wares you might have can be sold with the ship if you want, or take the missiles to any equipment dock or military outpost/base and sell them there.

tornar
x3ap

Post by tornar » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 09:23

Ok, I have been able to sell the missiles, but I cant sell my ship, I am in the shipyard of "Light of Heart", Im trusted friend of argons, and I have the ship that I want to sell docked in that shipyard, I even could sell his shield, but I cant sell the ship itself. I dont see that option in the "Trade" window.

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 09:52

Are you sure your ship is docked in the Shipyard, not the Equipment Dock?
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 10:03

tornar wrote:I am in the shipyard of "Light of Heart", Im trusted friend of argons, and I have the ship that I want to sell docked in that shipyard, I even could sell his shield
Hmmm... how did you do that?

Are you in the ship that you want to sell? You will want to first move to the ship that you want to *keep*. Then try to trade again. The ship that you want to sell should be near the top of the trade list.

If both ships are docked at the shipyard then you can change ships by looking at "Landed Ships", selecting the other ship, then choosing "Change Ship".

tornar
x3ap

Post by tornar » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 10:41

I am in my mamba, and I have my mamba and the other ship that I want sell in the same shipyard. Perhaps Im not in the shipyard of Light of Heart? is there other big stations in Light of Heart? I am playing to the spanish version of the game, so the name that I see isnt "shipyard" and I could be in the wrong station.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 10:44

You probably know that the game's motto is "TRADE FIGHT BUILD THINK", right?

This sounds like a THINK challenge to me.

tornar
x3ap

Post by tornar » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 10:52

Ill check it when I be back in house. I think I could be in the Argon Equipment Dock :roll:

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 14:24

Of course ! Because at a Shipyard you can only sell ships - and never their equipment. That's why it is better for profittsss to dock first at EQ-Docks, sell the equipment at average price, then flying to the SY and sell the body of the ship there.

In sum you get more money.

But stuffing ships full of wares ans selling the combo is a good way to make money out of wares with a very small market - like Nividium.

Lone Jedi
x3tc

Post by Lone Jedi » Thu, 4. Dec 14, 15:20

zazie wrote:Of course ! Because at a Shipyard you can only sell ships - and never their equipment. That's why it is better for profittsss to dock first at EQ-Docks, sell the equipment at average price, then flying to the SY and sell the body of the ship there.
Nope, in AP you can upgrade ships in shipyards. Upgrading includes buying equipment and trading missiles.
I live in my Vidar.

Laser hit efficiency: 97% @190,499 shots
Missile hit efficiency: 97% @4,204 missiles fired

tornar
x3ap

Post by tornar » Fri, 5. Dec 14, 09:21

Finally I sold the Dolphin ship, and I got my first 100k :D

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 5. Dec 14, 10:47

:thumb_up:

Nice.

Cursed Ghost
x3tc

Post by Cursed Ghost » Thu, 1. Jan 15, 16:55

Hi

As has already been explained if you want to sell a ship send the ship in question to the nearest ship yard you MUST NOT!!! be in the ship you want to sell then open the stations trade menu and at the top of the screen you will see all ships your ships that are docked at the shipyard they will appear in green from this screen you will be able to choose to sell or repair the ship if its damaged the screen should look a something like this

[ external image ]

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”