New Info on the Spawning of Terran Capital Ships

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bill Huntington
x3tc

New Info on the Spawning of Terran Capital Ships

Post by Bill Huntington » Sat, 13. Dec 14, 03:52

I’m 8 game days into TC and I just finished boarding 12 Tyrs in Moon Sector. I thought I would add two Tokyos to the fleet. I think they’re the best carrier so I wanted them. They are Terran, not ATF. There was one Tokyo in the Oort sector with HP so I took a Viper there with Turbo and blew it up. I waited for it to spawn in Moon Sector. It didn’t. But I noticed a new one in Asteroid Belt without HP.

I remembered that when I boarded the Atmo Lifters, I found them by using the Owned Ships button for the Orbital Supply Base or equivalent. I checked the Defence Base in the Asteroid Belt and the Tokyo was there. I checked some more. Many Bases do not have anything in the Owned Ship button. So a destroyed ship comes back in one of them until the limit is reached. It doesn’t come back at the same base either. The first one with HP was based in those Unknowns beyond the Oort sector. But an Osaka came back there and the Tokyo came back in the Asteroid Belt. Then next Tokyo came back in Saturn.

So it is only the ATF that spawns in the Moon ( or TU3), and Terran capital ships spawn as Owned Ships of a Terran station, usually a Defence base or Patrol base. I presume they spawn in the sector that is the home base. They can leave that sector and patrol all of Terran space. I’ve been playing intensely for many months and TC still has new things.

This is new information to me. If you want to add to it, please do.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Fri, 26. Dec 14, 12:00

thanks Bill

You are one player whom I can always depend on for good observational reports.

keep it up.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”