Seizewell Stock Exchange and Niv

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Seizewell Stock Exchange and Niv

Post by Bill Huntington » Tue, 30. Dec 14, 19:52

I'm playing AP for the first time. I like the smooth graphics.

I'm in Seizewell, bought some Nividium shares on the Stock Exchange, and mined 60 units of Niv with 0 available showing in Exchange. What do I do to move the stocks up? Thanks!
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Joe McCracken
x3tc

Post by Joe McCracken » Wed, 31. Dec 14, 01:39

Leave the sphere of sectors with the Nvidium that that Stock Exchange services. Look at the top left and find where the stock exchanges are and there should be a list of known S.E.s. click on Siezewell and it should list the sectors it represents. IIRC.

Hope this helps Bill.

Oh, and welcome to AP, Bill.
I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun, hide in the asteroids and laugh at what I done, put a blood blister upon each bun, I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun.
Some people are like slinkies, not worth a whole lot, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Fri, 2. Jan 15, 06:28

For starters, make sure you buy the Nividium mineral stocks, not the Natural one. I believe that one refers to the Nividium asteroids.

Wait a minute, I have to check something first. You bought the stock before you brought the Nividium into the market? That would mean you bought the stock at the highest price.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Fri, 2. Jan 15, 12:52

I've found PTNI is the best place to trade in nividium. Mine it in Scale Plate Green, transport it to PTNI, buy shares. Now you can play it one of two ways:
1. Sell transport loaded with nividium at the ship yard, then sell your shares,
2. Eject nividium, sell shares, pick it up and do it all over again and again and again until you get bored with it.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Thanks

Post by Bill Huntington » Fri, 2. Jan 15, 17:41

Thank all of you! I only bought because it was low. So I did it accidentally. I actually turned $1 Mil into $2 Mil. With your advice, I can do it better.

Thanks!
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Joe McCracken
x3tc

Post by Joe McCracken » Sat, 3. Jan 15, 04:13

All you have to do to make money quickly is have your transport full of nvidium go from S.P.G. to N.H. You can buy nvidium shares at N.H. S.E. and P.T.N.I. S.E. When you are in one sphere if influence buy it, sell your shares in the other.

With a Super Freighter full of nvidium I've been able to make 50+ million at a time. Kinda spoils the game play but it can be done. AND it can be done remotely. Just another option.
I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun, hide in the asteroids and laugh at what I done, put a blood blister upon each bun, I'd like to shoot you in the butt with a EBC gun.
Some people are like slinkies, not worth a whole lot, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”