Boarding question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cursed Ghost
x3tc

Boarding question

Post by Cursed Ghost » Thu, 1. Jan 15, 15:36

Hi all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

I have a question I just achieved my first successful take over of a xenon k destroyer from an XI mission, although it took a few reloads to prevent casualties and I’m wondering what roll if any does the successful attempts plays when boarding ships?

The reason I ask is because when I look at the stats for my troops I see an entry successful boarding operations followed by the number of successful missions this particular soldier has been on and I’m wondering if this has any bearing on the over all outcome of a mission so when all 21 troops are at 100 in everything does the number of successful missions add another small multiplier that makes the next mission this solider goes on more likely to succeed with fewer causalities.

The same way a real soldier would get better and become more experienced the longer he/she serves and the more missions they go on or is it purely for informational purposes?

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Thu, 1. Jan 15, 18:59

In as far as I am aware, it's informational only. Might affect something buried in the back end, but I don't believe so.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”