teladi wares - no notoriety required to trade

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

adriancos
x3tc

teladi wares - no notoriety required to trade

Post by adriancos » Sun, 11. Jan 15, 14:40

i did not bothered to much with the teladi in the past but now i intend to make them my first race to trade with in a new start

doing this i noticed something strange: as soon as you receive permission to dock at their stations (either border or core sectors) i can buy every ware they sell in respective sectors (including heavy weapons, shields, missiles) without requirement to have a certain notoriety

in the borons space i noticed that as "Confirmed Adversary" i can not even buy energy cells, but in teladi sectors as "Mercantile Rebel" i can buy anything

stranger is that this issue is not manifesting regarding ships purchase, this works as for the other races

i tried it on vanilla Steam version of the game and on a separate installation with XRM mod installed

was this issue intended by Egosoft? or it is a bug?

zanzal
x3tc

Post by zanzal » Thu, 15. Jan 15, 00:04

The Teladi don't have any issues with selling weapons to criminals as long as there is profit involved. (Working as intended.)

{Moved to main forum since it's not an S&M issue. - Nanook}

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Thu, 15. Jan 15, 14:39

Everything is fine. The Tealdi put notoriety restrictions on their ships only, wares don't have such restrictions.
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

adriancos
x3tc

Post by adriancos » Fri, 23. Jan 15, 08:55

thank you both for replay
hmm, so this is how Egosoft intended...profitssss....

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”