X3 Reunion+Xtended........can't turn sector trader to local trader

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

cosgrove1982

X3 Reunion+Xtended........can't turn sector trader to local trader

Post by cosgrove1982 » Tue, 20. Jan 15, 01:47

hi

I'm getting back into X3 and am encountering a problem with sector traders. I've been reading guides and posts on here about how they should work and have been able to get one up to level 10 by letting him trade in 1 sector only. I would like to let the trader visit other sectors too (local....1 or 2 sectors away etc) but there is no option to do so. I've heard from the guides that after you click commands, start sector trader...there should be a further prompt to set the number of sectors he can travel.....but i'm not getting any options like that.

I've equipped the trader with enough equipment that the universe trader option is now available. but clicking on that doesn't let me specify the number of sectors either.

he has trade command 1, 2, 3
fight command 1,2
jumpdrive
25mj shield

I've installed x3 reunion 2.5 +bonus pack and xtended mod 0.75

Any help would be appreciated :)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 20. Jan 15, 20:31

The local trader option is not present in X3R. It was first introduced in X3TC.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

cosgrove1982

Post by cosgrove1982 » Wed, 21. Jan 15, 16:57

thanks very much for your answer. that clears things up :)

will probably persevere a bit more with reunion until ive learned how to play/trade etc and then move up to TC or AP

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”