Crshes due to manual trading

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Nonor64
x3ap

Crshes due to manual trading

Post by Nonor64 » Mon, 26. Jan 15, 06:12

Reading the FAQs i found my problem

"Repeatable Freeze at the Same Point in Game Time after Loading a Gamesave (Manual Trader).

If you experience a repeatable game freeze at the same point in game time after loading a gamesave, then check whether you have any traders set to manual trade. Under certain rare trading conditions, these can cause a game freeze at the time of docking and on trying to make the trade. Cancelling the trade command for all manual traders before the time of the freeze should determine whether or not this is the cause in your case. "

how can i solve this? any kind of trade my ships make the game crashes so i basically cant use my fleet for trade because the best buys always defaults as manual trade.

Nonor64
x3ap

Post by Nonor64 » Mon, 26. Jan 15, 06:17

I am running X3:TC on a
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD radeon 6870
Intel i7 950 3 ghz
Asus ROG extreme III

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 26. Jan 15, 11:15

No, Best Buy/Sell and station trades are all AI trade and not manual trade at all - there is no 'default' mode. Look elsewhere for your problem - unless you do have at a least one ship on a 'manual trade-run' that you personally ordered in every detail.

Even if you do have a manual trade in progress, the station trade circumstances needed to cause the freeze for that trade are pretty rare. If every trade is freezing your game then the chances are that your game installation is corrupt or incomplete.

You need to supply all the information asked for in the Tech Sp Sticky thread so that we can see what is going on.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”