[X3:TC] UT's get "stuck" at player stations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

extacide
x4

[X3:TC] UT's get "stuck" at player stations

Post by extacide » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 07:39

Is there a way to stop UT's from trading with specific stations I own? I have stations that I use as placeholders with nothing producing nor any money, and my UT's dock there anyways trying to trade and will sit there indefinitely on a buy/sell command until I manually jump them to the other side of the universe, dump their cargo, and restart their UT command.

MrFiction
x3ap

Post by MrFiction » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 10:12

Don't think so, but you can block the entire sector using the MK3 blacklist manager from the bonus pack.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 11:58

The Blacklist Manager, or maybe it is the improved Blacklist Manager in the S&M forum, will allow you to block specific stations from UT use.

If that's not working for you, on the "placeholder" stations, Select Advanced - Command Console. In one of the slots select Administration - Station Settings. Here you can change the station from being operation to non-operational. While the Administration option is for Commercial Agents, this will shut down production. It may stop UTs from appearing.

This next option may not stop UTs, but it will provide them no incentives for visiting your placeholeders. Set resource buying price to minimum. Set product selling price to maximum. With the UT algorithm set up to make a profit, the very best these settings will do is break even.

Martin Head
xr

Post by Martin Head » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 12:27

Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but just set the station prices to average + 1.

Pretty sure I always do this to my stations to keep UT's away, as there is not enough profit for them.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Mon, 2. Feb 15, 17:21

TC doesn't have the MK3 Blacklist Manager. I just checked with my last TC save, it looks like my method of avoiding the same is to set the resources buy price to minimum.
If the stations you're referring to aren't producing or holding product for sale either, you could set the product sell price to maximum as well, that should discourage MK3 traders completely.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”