X3AP XRM - Corporation Trouble - Bug at Share Recovery #5 - workaround?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

miraculix250
x4

X3AP XRM - Corporation Trouble - Bug at Share Recovery #5 - workaround?

Post by miraculix250 » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 14:44

Heya,

right now im Playing X3 AP 3.1 and XRM in newest Version. All cool, thanks to the ppl making this game and mod(s), your awesome :)

And still i have a problem i can't resolve myself... unfortunately this seems to make 2 of the plots stuck. Corporation Trouble itself... and the followup plot Breaking Groups, which hits me pretty hard :(

I'm stuck at Share Recovery #5 -> http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/co ... /page7.php

The 4th Station i had to visit was a Pirate Anarchy Port, and since they hate me reeeeaaaly much i were absolutely not able to come close to the station with my TP (it was guarded by 6-8 lasertowers + pirate ships) to dock i tried the following: shoot the damn Outpost... i hopes the game would give me another Port to dock for thereafter.

Unfortunately the game didn't. When i enter the specific TP now the questmark vanishes, nothing happens, no new port or anything. It still wants me to dock at the already destroyed port :(

So i tried to simply shoot the TP with the passengers in it.... and still the same, the quest is stucked. It wants me to enter the TP that already got vaporized, with the passengers in it. :roll:

Unfortunately this not only blocks the plot itself, additionally i'm obviously not able to obtain the "blood stained note" from Share Recovery #6 -> http://roguey.co.uk/x3ap/help/guides/co ... /page8.php

Afaik i need this to start the plot Breaking Ground. So this plot is stuck too :(

I'm posting this in hopes somebody might have an idea how to, ideally, fix the plot Corporation Troubles... or, if this is not possible, how to obtain the blood stained note to start Breaking Grounds at least. Maybe there is a console command to add it to my freighter or so?

Thanks for your help :)

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 5. Feb 15, 21:30

You need to discuss mod/XRM related issues in the appropriate thread in the S&M forum, not here.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”